Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

0 Not allowed!
    I'd only let him go if we signed another centre half. Suggests one is on his way?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Seems odd to sign another centre back to allow us to send out a centre back who many think is good enough for the Prem.

Assume CH doesn't think he's ready for it yet - but wants to keep him for the future?
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Couldn't Be Hyypia View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Seems odd to sign another centre back to allow us to send out a centre back who many think is good enough for the Prem.

Assume CH doesn't think he's ready for it yet - but wants to keep him for the future?
      I think it's more to do with the fact Goldson wants to play every week which obviously he won't with Dunk and Duffy ahead of him and Uwe probably next in line. Totally understandable after everything he's gone through and a credit to him.

This looks a good move for all concerned.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Couldn't Be Hyypia View Post

After the season that Goldson has just had it it important for him to get regular first team football this season. He may well be good enough for the Prem, but at the moment he is behind Dunk, Duffy and Uwe.

Goldson can, and i expect will, have a very good future hopefully with us in the Premier League.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Farehamseagull View Post
      I think it's more to do with the fact Goldson wants to play every week which obviously he won't with Dunk and Duffy ahead of him and Uwe probably next in line. Totally understandable after everything he's gone through and a credit to him.

This looks a good move for all concerned.
      Quote Originally Posted by Withdean11 View Post
      After the season that Goldson has just had it it important for him to get regular first team football this season. He may well be good enough for the Prem, but at the moment he is behind Dunk, Duffy and Uwe.

Goldson can, and i expect will, have a very good future hopefully with us in the Premier League.
      Wise old NSC owls. Thank you.

0 Not allowed!
      Hope this isnt a view to buy, Goldson is quality and i would love to see him in the premier league
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      As I said I dont know just assumed