Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Bournemouth away (Carabao Cup) - on sale on Thursday for those with 217+ points

0 Not allowed!
    https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...-on-19-sep-17/

Tickets for Brighton & Hove Albionís Carabao Cup third round tie against AFC Bournemouth at the Vitality Stadium go on sale this Thursday.

The match takes place on Tuesday 19th September, kick-off 7.45pm, and Albion have received a full allocation of 1,325 tickets.

Adults £10

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Doesn't mention how many loyalty points you get for attending? I hope it's no more than 5 as given those prices and the actually ridiculously low points threshold for this match I can see lots buying but not attending.

We will sell this out so why such a low starting points level which falls very quickly?
      Super Moderator

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Doesn't mention how many loyalty points you get for attending? I hope it's no more than 5 as given those prices and the actually ridiculously low points threshold for this match I can see lots buying but not attending.

We will sell this out so why such a low starting points level which falls very quickly?
      Friday 1st September STHs with 118 Season Ticket Holder Points*

Gives everyone a bit of a chance? The lottery that some seem to be calling for.

0 Not allowed!
      Will we?

A fair few people there a few days earlier and this cup is poorly regarded and supported by most.

Picking up loyalty points might be the only incentive for some to buy, so maybe there are none allocated give the club won't be able to apply a "ticket no scanned in, no points" rule.
      Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.

0 Not allowed!

Fully agree, I fail to see why the threshold should have come down from that which was used for the league game

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
      Friday 1st September STHs with 118 Season Ticket Holder Points*

Gives everyone a bit of a chance? The lottery that some seem to be calling for.
      Only by those that haven't got sufficient points, which doesn't reward loyalty for those that have put in the away miles in previous seasons

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      Will we?.
      It's 1,335 for a relatively short trip (especially from the West of the county). An adult ticket is only a tenner, kids are only £3. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a lot of kids buying tickets for this one and then getting a cold on the day*

*assuming there is loyalty points on offer which I would have thought is a given.

Would be a shame if this sells out to people who have no intention to go.

But if you are testing loyalty, what is more loyal attending the premier league game on a Friday night when on Sky, or attending a league cup game that no one cares about on a Tuesday night just four days after already playing them? The league game was a 5 pointer I think? I guess this might be the same or more? Hard to justify how it can be less.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      It says on link 10 loyalty points. So £1 a point.
      Bloom Bloom Bloom,
      Show me all Money!

2 Not allowed!
      If the club have any sense they will not offer any loyalty points for this. The people who will actually attend a League Cup match on a Tuesday night in Bournemouth are the people who have absolutely no need for the points (I'd be amazed if they haven't all got 350+ already) and it simply isn't fair to give 10 or 15 points to people who don't turn up as it seriously penalises those who are near the bottom of a particular points tier right now, don't buy a ticket and then get relegated to the next tier down as a result.
      Super Moderator

1 Not allowed!

"Fans attending the game will be allocated ten points."

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bhafc4eva View Post
      It says on link 10 loyalty points. So £1 a point.
      It's a sellout then!
      Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.