Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thursday in Lancing!

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
On deadline day, is it sufficient to have a deal done subject to medical? Given the problems we have experienced, I am a little concerned that we will sign a bunch of players and then the club will announce, so and so is injured/needs operation etc. :shootself

There must be allowances for protracted scenarios such as work permits etc but you're right maybe we need to adopt the following equation to make sure:

Number of players to sign = N +1 where N equals the number of players you think you need to sign.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My lads, 11 & 14, want us to go down to the training ground tonight to see the Sky guys etc, all the way from bl00dy Arundel, so would be good to know if they are actually going to be there?

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
My lads, 11 & 14, want us to go down to the training ground tonight to see the Sky guys etc, all the way from bl00dy Arundel, so would be good to know if they are actually going to be there?

SSN.png

They'll be there.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Going by SSN this morning, many of the Sky crews have been allowed access to far into the training complexes or the main stadia.

So Albion fans may not get to see the Sky crews, just the stream of limos bringing in world class strikers.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Sky crews will be inside the training ground. They don't stay outside now because of the "**** her in the pussy" and "purple dildo" incidents.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Yea of course they do [emoji3]. You're using them as an excuse to go down aren't you? [emoji106]

No .... of course not ..... how silly ...... well, 'um ..... maybe, YES

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here