Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If the worse comes to the worse......

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
He's seen better days to be fair. [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] shocking pic of some NSC dullard up there ...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He's seen better days to be fair. [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] shocking pic of some NSC dullard up there ...

I think it's cool. Makes a brilliant avatar when you intend to troll various forums from the web and say you are from Chailey :clap:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
If we end up with that 45 year old striker, from Bogstown United, with two false knees and a pacemaker, at the bargain price of £40,000,000, then it will be our absolute duty to make him feel very, very welcome. Because you just never know.....

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Richard Tiltman?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
6 years at The Amex without a prolific goal scorer. Less than 40 hours to find one. It's not going to happen

Murray scored 20 goals last year isn't that prolific enough ?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'd take Kevin Bremner now

In fact I'd take Rory Bremner , that's how desperate we are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Obika and Akpom, bizarrely, may offer a solution.

Obika's row Z shots might hit the statuesque figure of Chuba Akpom (still wearing his Beats headphones), deflecting in for winners.

Ten of those and some draws, will see us safe.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
and we fail to sign the two strikers we so desperately need before the end of the transfer window, what are CH's options?

Throw Connolly and/or Tilley in at the deep end?

Continue relying on Tomer for a few weeks until Baldock is back? Or Izzy Brown is back to full fitness.

Play Dunk up front and BFG in his place?

Use our Colombian as a striker instead of a winger?

I can't see any of these options working; and I certainly wouldn't envy CH's position in the run up to when the next transfer window opens. But what the hell would we do? Let's hope it doesn't come to this. Having worked so hard to achieve promotion we simply must do everything we can to give ourselves a fighting chance; and if that means spending most of our Premier League riches on signing the players to keep us up so be it.

Have we forgotten Murray? No one has confirmed he is even out for the WBA game, let alone longer. So Hemed and Murray with Izzy as back up and Baldock to come back is the worst case scenario but I doubt it will come to that. Chill.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Jesus H Christ, call yourself Albion fans??? Ward and Mellor anyone?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here