Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just look at this Palace fan

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Palace do have a bit of previous setting light to things can only assume this muppet had used all his matches up burning Croydon

D

Deleted member 2719

Brilliant, the flag seems to have flame retardant on it.
The Palarse fan just seems retarded.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
What a tw@t. Of course the flags are fire retardant, the club would not risk giving out 25000 of them and to a lot of kids. Even more of a prick for letting his son hold on to it when he thought it might go up in flames. Do Palace fans share a brain cell.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Either it's yesterday again today or the idiot Nigel has had another crack. He's so stupid my money's on option two.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
FFS now to look like a right knob in front of your kid in 2 mins. It's like a gorilla discovering fire but not quite managing to get anything to set on fire
Is that goal celebration music?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Well, the local constabulary have got one less on their list of the most wanted after the local troubles a few year's back. It certainly wasn't him.

Astonishing example to set a youngster though.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Build a bonfire. :flameboun :shrug:

[tweet]902201471185367040[/tweet]

You got no matches or anything? Perfect Sath London English.

Geoffcpfc takes 1.5 minutes to work out the flag is flame resistant, his words not mine, and then carries on trying to set fire to it!!!! :ffsparr:

It takes an exceptionally thick person to do this, but gives us pleasure knowing his son will end up the same in 30 years time.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So funny that this feckwit has a seemingly indestructable Albion flag in his possession. His brain must hurt wondering what the feck he can do with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here