Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you expecting us to sign the strikers we need by the time the window slams shut?

Are you expecting us to have signed the strikers we need by the time the window shuts

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not just a couple of strikers but strikers who have done it at the top level elsewhere

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I hope we do but it is getting rather late in the day, we could be close but the chances of missing out on a player because they chose to go somewhere else at the last hour is very much a possibility.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I'm going with we are happy with what we have. Hemed can hold the fort till xmas if we don't sell him. If we do we can just use Brown. No idea why we are worried about it

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yes. We'll do it but it will be late Thursday and very expensive to get the permanent and loan players in. Transfer record to break again methinks.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm going with we are happy with what we have. Hemed can hold the fort till xmas if we don't sell him. If we do we can just use Brown. No idea why we are worried about it

This, plus:

We have a very easy run of fixtures from March to May, so it doesn't matter if we are bottom of the PL at the end of January. With our two new strikers joining belatedly in that window, we'll be fine.

The likes of Burnley, Swansea, Huddersfield and Watford have all failed miserably in this transfer window, so our squad's as strong as theirs.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
This, plus:

We have a very easy run of fixtures from March to May, so it doesn't matter if we are bottom of the PL at the end of January. With our two new strikers joining belatedly in that window, we'll be fine.

The likes of Burnley, Swansea, Huddersfield and Watford have all failed miserably in this transfer window, so our squad's as strong as theirs.

That's the spirit

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
I honestly think its a main priority.TB wasn't in Dubai at the weekend, he was in the away end with the fans. He knows the problem. it will be sorted.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I'd love to have voted yes, but......

I just cant see it, i love Chris Hughton, but i just dont believe in him when it comes to strikers, Murray was here before, wanted to come back, this may have twisted his arm but even then it was only a loan to begin with, Hughton told us Leon Best would be good because he worked with him at Newcastle, seems that Leon Best never resurfaced. Prove me wrong Chris..... Please!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I don't know if I,m just sick of this transfer window.....or more likely , sick of Mr. Happy Clappy Chaileygem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here