Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you expecting us to sign the strikers we need by the time the window slams shut?

Are you expecting us to have signed the strikers we need by the time the window shuts

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Due to just 51 hours left, I suspect the club will fail to get two quality strikers in.

But I'll be pleasantly surprised and bloody elated if they manage it.

The problem with the word Quality, is that it is very subjective. Some people might think a player is quality, but then if he doesn't perform well for us, then he's no longer quality.

OP, where's the option for I haven't a clue whether we will or not?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The problem with the word Quality, is that it is very subjective. Some people might think a player is quality, but then if he doesn't perform well for us, then he's no longer quality.

No fences this late in the day.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

True, only time will tell. They don't need to be well known names or proven in english football. Just able to fulfil the job description of scoring PL goals, keeping possession and making assists.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
True, only time will tell. They don't need to be well known names or proven in english football. Just able to fulfil the job description of scoring PL goals, keeping possession and making assists.

Pace is a pre requisite too

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We will get one......Ulloa on loan until Christmas.

A week ago I'd have been underwhelmed, right now I'd be pretty pleased with that. I have lowered my expectations massively

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hmmm no is well in front.

It remains to be seen if this window will end in a spurt of windowlene like Vicente vista? Or a misted up David Rodríguez Sánchez failed pane?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hmmm no is well in front.

It remains to be seen if this window will end in a spurt of windowlene like Vicente vista? Or a misted up David Rodríguez Sánchez failed pane?

Baldock or Vicente in this bath chair, pushed by Pascal Gross, would give us an option up front:

IMG_0484.JPG

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No strikers no Premier league football next season. Really is simple as that. Boro didn't score enough goals last year and they had a better front line than us.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
No strikers no Premier league football next season. Really is simple as that. Boro didn't score enough goals last year and they had a better front line than us.

If anyone thinks that we're likely to bounce back up again I fear they'll be sadly mistaken - parachute payments or not. The next two days is absolutely crucial - let's hope we don't mess up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here