Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ummm

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Guy mentioned to me is at same club but on loan last year to Besiktas and mentioned by someone else on page 4. Has a decent record but I honestly know little else about him as a player. Vincent Aboubakar

Already scored a hatrick for Porto this season ....... Don't think it will be him !!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I really don't mind loans. I don't think even Tony can afford to buy a prem team in 1 year.

That just means the club can't in year 2.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If we are you might as well say Brighton are 'on loan' from the Championship.

Sake...

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Already scored a hatrick for Porto this season ....... Don't think it will be him !!

Believe he has scored 4 out of 5 of their goals and a winner in the African cup of nations. He's in the final year of his contract I believe and I've been told they were open to letting him move on if a decent fee is agreed.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Loans in a winning side can work well. Loans in a dogfight, never a great idea. Last time we maxed out on loan players we almost got relegated. When push comes to shove they always know that they are out after a while.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Believe he has scored 4 out of 5 of their goals and a winner in the African cup of nations. He's in the final year of his contract I believe and I've been told they were open to letting him move on if a decent fee is agreed.

Was being touted as a done deal for Swansea a few weeks ago. No idea why it didn't happen.
I'd take him for sure.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Just been told we r now only looking at TWO loan forwards. Do hope it's total boll.x.
Pretty much inevitable to be fair and in a realistic world we would have got rid of Murray and hemed given the chance as both will hardly score.Even baldock has a huge question mark over him if he ever gets fit after his long contract extension.

I would have got rid of all and got 5 new strikers in :)
Harsh but fair

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Oh I see it's all my fault.
I must be punished.
Who's a naughty boy.:lolol:

he can't elp imself cannee? e's got nothin else to do!
you, however, need to be graunching all wrong'uns unions ???
and dressing the erbert's grouting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here