Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray "out for 3 months"

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Maybe James Tilley can become the next Marcus Rashford? I know it's a huge ask but with the striker issues he deserves another chance soon - as a sub against West Brom - with his enthusiasm.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Have seen Glenn twice in the last week and on both occasions he's looked entirely fit and healthy.
Whilst I didn't speak to him, it's pretty hard to imagine him having been carrying a relatively serious ankle injury.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I understand that but who do you think was informed by the club at the start, Liam or Leroy?

:) we both know that one ...but my point is that as it's his Dad it lengthens the communication chain ..and I'm inclined to think it's three weeks (from Injury to West Brom) rather than three months

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
He did say it quite casually as if it's common knowledge and no big news, which made me think he might've mixed something up. At least that's what I told myself after I stopped hyperventilating when i first heard that!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Have seen Glenn twice in the last week and on both occasions he's looked entirely fit and healthy.
Whilst I didn't speak to him, it's pretty hard to imagine him having been carrying a relatively serious ankle injury.

With all due respect, looks can be very deceiving.

Think, people who have a disabled badge on their car but yet appear to be very mobile when they get out of said car.

I have no idea whatsoever as to how serious Murray's injury is, but just seeing him walking around looking fine gives no indication as to how the injury will perform when trying to play football.

Hopefully it's a mistake and LR meant to say 3 weeks rather than 3 months.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
With all due respect, looks can be very deceiving.

Think, people who have a disabled badge on their car but yet appear to be very mobile when they get out of said car.

I have no idea whatsoever as to how serious Murray's injury is, but just seeing him walking around looking fine gives no indication as to how the injury will perform when trying to play football.

Hopefully it's a mistake and LR meant to say 3 weeks rather than 3 months.

Hope his injury doesn't entitle him to a ****ing disable badge!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Refusing to pay that £1m (yes, that's ONE million) bung for Tammy Abraham could prove very costly now.
Hindsight alert! I don't remember a single post on NSC slating the club for not agreeing to a bung here, a bung there, extra payments to his family and lord knows what else at the time. In fact, the general flavour was one of, well done the club for telling him to sling it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hindsight alert! I don't remember a single post on NSC slating the club for not agreeing to a bung here, a bung there, extra payments to his family and lord knows what else at the time. In fact, the general flavour was one of, well done the club for telling him to sling it.

Haven't we offered to loan Niase for a season + pay £750k ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
We've had everything, but the elusive kitchen sink, thrown at us.
GM being out is a big hit on the chin, so its more of a motivation to do well in the PL :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Completely this. Abraham was always going to play under Clement, no matter what 'extras' he wanted.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thank God this didn't happen last season, we would not have got promoted. Every cloud and all that ( haven't read the whole thread so this could already have been discussed)

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Has anyone figured out if it was Liam or Leroy talking about Murray or Baldock yet?

Whatever happened to a reserve squad being for overflow and youth for the first team, opposed to ones-to-watch that we either release or make a buck from?

Hopefully Hemed's social media activity and how good he believes he is will distract and terrify the opposition for a few months.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Has anyone figured out if it was Liam or Leroy talking about Murray or Baldock yet?

Whatever happened to a reserve squad being for overflow and youth for the first team, opposed to ones-to-watch that we either release or make a buck from?

Hopefully Hemed's social media activity and how good he believes he is will distract and terrify the opposition for a few months.

I'm more worried about the internationals before that.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
May aswell save the money now. Promote Tilley from the U23's and build for next season.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Izzy SHOULD be in contention for WBA

Baldock who bloody know, it's beyond a joke now. "minor calf injury" in June, i'd be amazed to see him back before October.

Which October?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Leroy was on the podcast...i'm not sure his info is that reliable.....if it is i can imagine Liam having a few words with him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here