Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray "out for 3 months"

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Let's go for Wood....oh no, some ejits thought him expensive at £15m :wrong: and he is now scoring against the top 6. Not sure who now but we need two good strikers now

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I just listened to that podcast while working out here on board my ship. Nearly fell off the treadmill when LR Snr said 3 months!
Jesus, our recruitment team will be trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat now surely.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
that's buggered us up massively, we're in need of at least two strikers now and doubtful that we'll get them in such a short time frame, even one coming in might not materialise :/ please have something lined up that we aren't aware of Tony

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
After Hemed's performance against Watford and previous games last season when Murray was out he does step up to the p!ate when required.
I know Hemed isn't the answer but I'd keep hold until January plus whoever else we sign or loan in.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
After Hemed's performance against Watford and previous games last season when Murray was out he does step up to the p!ate when required.
I know Hemed isn't the answer but I'd keep hold until January plus whoever else we sign or loan in.

Whilst I know what you're trying to convey here that just doesn't make any kind of business sense. TH is in the last year of his contract, if we have offers on the table now anywhere near the quoted figure then we should offload now when he will command a fee - a stupidly inflated fee in this stupid ****nut of a market mind - rather than hold on to him to make up the numbers.

Love his application and attitude etc in the Championship but he just doesn't cut the mustard at this level.

I know the hierarchy at the club will only allow this to happen if we can get the required personnel in over the next 48 hours and have faith in them to make the right business decision.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Whilst I know what you're trying to convey here that just doesn't make any kind of business sense. TH is in the last year of his contract, if we have offers on the table now anywhere near the quoted figure then we should offload now when he will command a fee - a stupidly inflated fee in this stupid ****nut of a market mind - rather than hold on to him to make up the numbers.

Love his application and attitude etc in the Championship but he just doesn't cut the mustard at this level.

I know the hierarchy at the club will only allow this to happen if we can get the required personnel in over the next 48 hours and have faith in them to make the right business decision.

TH put in a great shift at Watford and like I said not ideal but unless we sign three strikers we have no alternative but to retain him. I fully understand your point about length of contract but it's players up top we need and not money in the bank,maybe extend his contract by a year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here