Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray "out for 3 months"

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
This would make sense, considering the Argus are stressing that we're after TWO strikers.

As an aside surely this means Hemed isn't going anywhere..

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What about Baldock and Izzy Brown (who can play as a striker)? How long are they out for?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
How are we planning to sell him, when we've turned down bids?

Because they haven't reached our valuation and because we can't sell him yet as we don't have any fit strikers. It's disingenuous to suggest that selling Hemed isn't part of our plans. I'm not suggesting the club are planning to sell him regardless of our striker situation however in a perfect transfer window world for the club they would/will have sold him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Because they haven't reached our valuation and because we can't sell him yet as we don't have any fit strikers. It's disingenuous to suggest that selling Hemed isn't part of our plans. I'm not suggesting the club are planning to sell him regardless of our striker situation however in a perfect transfer window world for the club they would/will have sold him.

Disingenuous? Not honest or sincere? Thanks for that!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So it's pointless naming Murray in the 25 man squad

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
IF Murray is out for 3 months and Hemed was too be sold... all of a sudden a loan of Ulloa until Jan seems more likely... even though he has signed a new deal ?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
No, the vast majority of NSC members seem to want him out of the door, that doesn't mean that the club are. Subtle difference in my book.

It's been mentioned a number of times in the press. Most recently in today's article in The Argus.

'CONNOR GOLDSON could be heading back to the Championship with Tomer Hemed as Albion brace themselves for a hectic flurry of ins and outs in the closing stages of the transfer window.'

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb...o_let_Goldson_go_out_on_loan_to_Championship/

I guess that could mean that they'll let Hemed go out on loan but as it's his final year of his contract it seems more likely he'll be sold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here