Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pascal Groß - what do we think?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Yeah, from what I've seen he's not going to give you the goal, but he'll set it up quite nicely. He just needs players to feed.

He did both today. Deserved man of match.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

Worst. Signing. Ever.

:dunce:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The lesson of the day ... if you write off a player/new signing after three competitive games you are putting it very , very kindly .. a plumb.

Saying that one quality display doesn't make him the best signing ever. I get the feeling Gross can be quite mercurial.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
He covered every blade of grass on that pitch today, showed his true quality and will only get better and better in the Prem, could turn out to be a bargain at today's prices.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The lesson of the day ... if you write off a player/new signing after three competitive games you are putting it very , very kindly .. a plumb.

Saying that one quality display doesn't make him the best signing ever. I get the feeling Gross can be quite mercurial.

Propper, Suttner and Ryan were also condemned.

Best not to judge so early. I remember Baldock and Stockdale taking stick from haters in their first year or two on many occasions. They came good.

Beardie

Oct 25, 2009
I think he might be the new Spanish Dave. 3 game of what exactly does he do then a game where he scores 2 and gets an assist. He's not fast, but givern time he will provide the goals and assists needed to help keep us up. Massive confidence boost today. He and proper looked like great players today.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I would say he was what WBA were missing in terms of an actual AM getting in threatening areas.
Was not a shock that they improved once Morrison came on and made good runs into the box.

Gross performance was very good though and took both goals well and great cross (and movement by Hemed) for the 3rd
Both him and Propper extremely comfortable on the ball as well and both have a fantastic range of passing

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Chrissy said in his post match interview that they've been looking at him for 2 years, ever since CH arrived. I interesting comment I thought.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He is a fantastic player who is suffering from the lack of quality in our team. When our first team is available, and we're not playing against a top 8 side, you'll see his sheer class and quality. I have no question at all that he's a wonderful player, clearly Premier League quality. Maybe he's struggling to impose himself at the moment but we've had a tough start and the whole team is taking time to adapt. I think the whole team is going to be stronger against West Brom at the Amex in a couple of weeks.

18 Fantasy points for me today, cheers Pascal. :love:

WIR HABEN GROß, PASCAL GROß, ICH GLAUBE SIE VERSTEHEN NICHT. ER KOSTET VIER MILL, HE BESSER ALS ÖZIL (IST), WIR HABEN PASCAL GROSS!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Good bounce. I was on the fence when he looked a bit crap, still on the fence now. Let's see how he gets on in the next ten games.

He certainly seemed to fit better into the gap between midfield and forward though today. Maybe because Propper is really starting to show some class now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here