Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pascal Groß - what do we think?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He's pure gold. Sorry, I mean shit. No pace, see? Never international quality. Unremarkable. You barely notice he's on the pitch.

:shrug:

:whistle:

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
I really can't decide whether he is any good. At times he looks okay but generally I have only seen a player that is a bit too lightweight and slow for this division. I'm still on the fence though as we obviously saw something in him that he has not yet demonstrated and maybe with a strong, better forward ahead of him he will get on the ball more and show what he can do.
Have you made your mind up yet? [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Am I right in thinking no Cruyff turns today?

If so that's a poor show and I'm going to be asking for my money back.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not sure if its been mentioned but early in the commentary on Sunday the BT twerp referred to our dynamo as 'Christian Gross'. FFS. Well, it could have been worse, with minor spelling alteration, step forward Georges ....

Grosz.jpg

Attachments

• Grosz.jpg
    Grosz.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 434

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not sure if its been mentioned but early in the commentary on Sunday the BT twerp referred to our dynamo as 'Christian Gross'. FFS. Well, it could have been worse, with minor spelling alteration, step forward Georges ....

View attachment 95291

To be fair, I've done the same on the odd occasion...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Actually, it wouldn't have needed a spelling change; his real name was Georg Groß - he anglicised it to George Grosz in a protest about German nationalism. It was never Georges though

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Actually, it wouldn't have needed a spelling change; his real name was Georg Groß - he anglicised it to George Grosz in a protest about German nationalism. It was never Georges though

Yes, that was the effect of having been thinking about Santos, earlier....:facepalm:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I suggested a German version of the Knockaert song, but obviously, the North Stand folk can't be expected to have a go.

Wir haben Gross, Pascal Gross, Ich glaube sie verstehen NICHT, er kostet drei mill, er besser als özil (ist), wir haben Pascal Gross!

:albion2:
Ich bin einer der North Stand Folk.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Kannst du schreien sehr laut, bitte?!

Football songs bellowed in German just sound better. Gross is one hell of a player, we will be doing very well to keep him at the club for next season.

Nein, aber ich kann laut singen.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Pascal has now contributed to 44% of our goals with 6 goals and 8 assists. Only Mo Salah has contributed more to his team at 50%. I thought Gross was motm for me tonight, as good as Kayal was, the German was class and just gave everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here