Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Pascal Groß - what do we think?

0 Not allowed!
    I really can't decide whether he is any good. At times he looks okay but generally I have only seen a player that is a bit too lightweight and slow for this division. I'm still on the fence though as we obviously saw something in him that he has not yet demonstrated and maybe with a strong, better forward ahead of him he will get on the ball more and show what he can do.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

5 Not allowed!
      Too early to say.....but with some pace in front of him (someone running the channels or in behind the defence) he'll get to show his worth I reckon.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

1 Not allowed!
      Well it doesn't help when you have 1 game where our formation was 10-0-0, Leicester was always going to be a difficult one and Saturday should have given us an indicator of what to expect without forming complete conclusions.

The real issue is that he is partnered with Hemed and a central midfield pairing that is not operating as our engine. I think once Stephens and Propper/Sidwell click, then we may see something.
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      As I said I dont know just assumed
      Fan of the 17 bus Cowfold Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
      Too early to say.....but with some pace in front of him (someone running the channels or in behind the defence) he'll get to show his worth I reckon.
      Pretty much agree with this. Either way it's far too soon to tell, only three games into the season.

0 Not allowed!
      There's a decent player once he bulks up a bit

0 Not allowed!
      So far, he looks like a handy utility man. He probably can fit into a fair few positions if required. I doubt he'll be in the starting 11 once/if we bring in the required players.

0 Not allowed!
      He can spot a pass, he takes up great positions. When he's up to speed and isn't covering for Stephens he'll be a find.

I was at Watford, so this is based on two live games (one where he was penned back) and MOTD for Leicester.
      Fan of the 17 bus Cowfold Seagull's Avatar

6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GreersElbow View Post
      Well it doesn't help when you have 1 game where our formation was 10-0-0, Leicester was always going to be a difficult one and Saturday should have given us an indicator of what to expect without forming complete conclusions.

The real issue is that he is partnered with Hemed and a central midfield pairing that is not operating as our engine. I think once Stephens and Propper/Sidwell click, then we may see something.
      I'm beginning to think more and more that we need Steve Sidwell in midfield for these early games. He is such a claming influence, and of course has that invaluable Premier League experience. He has been there, seen it, and done it. That way the likes of Davy Propper for instance, can be introduced more gradually, as the team gets used to the new division.

1 Not allowed!
      Give him some time and judge him when we have the "final" team in place and a few games under its belt.

1 Not allowed!
      I've only seen him play in two games, so far too early to tell.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed. -Mark Twain