Votes: 230 73.2%
  • What's Tapatalk?

Votes: 30 9.6%

• Total voters

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
I voted for Browser only but I meant on PC, not phone. Never bother to access much except BBC news and sport (except email obv) on my phone.

Ignore my vote - reading comprehension!!!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
A shortcut to the big board from the quote / thumbs notification page would be nice (if possible?). Unless there is already one and I'm just a deep.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I agree with all of that - I only use Tapatalk but the responsive theme I linked to previously should not be irritating at all.

Had a quick look and better than the browser but not as intuitive as Tapatalk and could not see how to post images or links which in Tapatalk is easy.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Only access NSC from my phone and only via Tapatalk - would be disappointed to see it go... have accessed the other link but difficult to tell how that will look and be accessed for NSC

I also use a dark theme for Tapatalk - moving to browser would make it too bright for my eyes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Tried Tapatalk on android a while back but didn't find it any easier and just didn't get on with look and feel. Browser is fine

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Only access NSC from my phone and only via Tapatalk - would be disappointed to see it go... have accessed the other link but difficult to tell how that will look and be accessed for NSC

I also use a dark theme for Tapatalk - moving to browser would make it too bright for my eyes!

I agree with that, hate all the white!

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Don't you have to do lots of pinching to zoom and get buttons and links a good size to tap etc?

Most of the time it's okay. Occasionally I have to zoom to hit the thumbs up button. If I add photos or emojis then I have to pinch and zoom a bit but it's no big deal and as I don't know any different it's never been anything I've got frustrated about.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Is this partly for monetization reasons? I have no worries about that, of course, it's your playground :)

I only use Tapatalk, but there are a couple of things that I've noticed recently.;

1) I usually browse via Tapatalk on Android in 'unread' mode, but a fair amount of times when I refresh, it pulls up blanks, even when I know there are threads/posts which are unread.

2) Tapatalk discloses your 'real name' to everyone else if you're a subscriber.. I'm guessing that this is your Tapatalk name, as oppose NSC?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I would only get rid of Tapatalk if I could implement a decent mobile responsive theme for the site.

Those who like Tapatalk, try this from your phone: https://sultantheme.com/vb4forum/forum.php

I immediately like it and it is better! It is truer to the 'real' NSC.

The menus are annoying on Tapatalk and it feels like you are never more than one button away from completely losing your place and going to search for other forums.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Only tried the free version of tap talk, maybe there are options I've not taken advantage of, but I don't like what I've seen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here