Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Monk's Farm

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Unless A27 significantly improved, scheme should not go ahead. That road is a mare right now
They introduced the traffic lights at the roundabout this morning, that doesn't look like it's gone well, long queues.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Have Monks Farm profits appeared on Albion accounts
Isn’t this a Tony Bloom (Blue & White Investments) thing , rather than an Albion thing ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It’s the 2nd weekend of the A27 closure around Lancing this weekend.

9pm Friday night
-
6am Monday morning.

The weekend before last when this happened the Brighton Road from the Setyres roundabout to the Shoreham high street roundabout and the entirety of Lancing was pretty much at a standstill all weekend.

Vehicles inching along outside my house for the duration.

Avoid if you can. It’s really not worth it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

9pm Friday night
-
6am Monday morning.

The weekend before last when this happened the Brighton Road from the Setyres roundabout to the Shoreham high street roundabout and the entirety of Lancing was pretty much at a standstill all weekend.

Indeed i heard it was bad ..unfortunately I am due to give someone a lift to see her sister in a care home on Saturday and will be returning via A24/Washington roundabout …not expecting it to be quick but at least u get the chance to pass through some nice countryside

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

9pm Friday night
-
6am Monday morning.

Just the news needed for the return from Bournemouth, for those that live the wrong side of the closure.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just the news needed for the return from Bournemouth, for those that live the wrong side of the closure.
Yep, it’s horrendous.

Last time it took me 1.5hrs to get from the BP garage to Lancing Beach Green. A distance of some three quarters of a mile maybe?

Plus there’s temp lights on the same stretch, taking Brighton Rd down to one one lane for a half mile.

👍

Jul 7, 2003
The first closure weekend, the A24 northbound was queued for about 15 minutes at lunchtime on the Saturday but was fine at lunchtime on the Sunday so not too much of a delay.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I dont understand why they have to shut the road , I drove through the road works last weekend and I could see no reason why they would have to shut the road , they could easy make it single carriageway each way ,

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In fairness they only have themselves to blame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here