Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Monk's Farm

New Monk's Farm

0 Not allowed!
    https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...ew-monks-farm/

Assume I've missed a thread about this? Guess we've ditched the hotel plan now and decided it would be better to build an Ikea instead?
    DI CANIO FOR MANAGER.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Husty View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Assume I've missed a thread about this? Guess we've ditched the hotel plan now and decided it would be better to build an Ikea instead?
      I don't think it's instead of. The hotel plan has been shelved for now, but will return.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed. -Mark Twain

0 Not allowed!
      Have the club found a crystal ball to be accurate on the figures below and if so are they going to sell them in the club shop ??

•74% of the traffic going to IKEA would approach from the east which is on the section of the A27 which flows freely
      •In the AM morning peak the traffic generated by the development is less than proposed in Adur’s emerging local plan
      •In the PM evening peak the increase in traffic generated by the development is less than 1%. To the west this means an increase of just 30 vehicles

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Husty View Post

Was asked about at fans forum and club said with work involved managing ground improvements ready for premier league and new monks work hotel put on back burner
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Think the hotel will eventually be built
      portslade seagull..brighton till i die

7 Not allowed!
      While I obviously appreciate TBs massive financial input to the club I find this attempt to leverage love for the club into support for a commercial development pretty despicable.
      Members

10 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by jackanada View Post
      While I obviously appreciate TBs massive financial input to the club I find this attempt to leverage love for the club into support for a commercial development pretty despicable.
      Who's to say that the club's coffers won't be boosted by this development? Even if they're not why shouldn't we support the man in any which way we can?
      Lets all do the conga

8 Not allowed!
      Morally questionable maybe but despicable is a bit strong for me. I do agree with the development though. Not enough houses are built in this country because of middle class nimby's
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

4 Not allowed!
      I can't believe folk are now bedwetting about the owner making some cash. What next? If we beat WBA will it be 'cruelty to other Albions - we should stand together' etc etc?

FFS.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre

6 Not allowed!
      Despite most people thinking Tony Bloom is only a professional gambler, he has a very wide portfolio of properties, worldwide. He wants the club to be self sufficient in income, so this will help.

We've needed a southern based Ikea for quite a while, and people need homes. Only 2% of this land in Britain is built on, so we can lose an area of scrub and grass, for something that is useful.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed. -Mark Twain