Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official NFL 2017 Thread

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
The long suffering Browns fans have the potential saga of a Josh Gordon comeback to look forward to.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ted-by-nfl-can-practice-with-browns-on-nov-20

I note he's still only 26. He could be 46 and he'd be the best fit wide receiver they've got.

I'm not convinced myself. After 3 years out and coming back to a different system, different coaches, different team mates...he'll have a hell of a job to get up to speed by the end of November. Too many fans think hes going to come in, save the day & produce Pro Bowl numbers in the last 5 games. Wont happen.
Then he'll be off some where else next year.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
And at least we've got a QB this season.

What a difference a week makes.

It was bad enough losing Watt and Mercilus in the same drive in the same game earlier in the season.

But this....sheesh.

Taking off my Texan-tinted spectacles for a moment, the Jags have to be favourites now for the AFC South.

Let's see how they respond in a divisional match-up against an Indy side with problems of their own.

(At least the Astros won...)

Jul 7, 2003
Painful watching the Broncos offence tonight. Siemian was not playing well but Osweiler was never going to be the answer.

As for the Sky coverage, what is Rob Ryan wearing. I have never seen a paisley jacket like that before.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
IMG_0112.JPG

51 points today.."....

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Another embarrassing gubbing for the Giants, 51-17 by the Rams. Time for MacAdo and Manning to walk off into the sunset.

Doesn't help that the guy sitting next to me at work is an Eagles fan

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Fly Eagles Fly!!!!! Even from Saltdean it was a pleasure to watch!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Another embarrassing gubbing for the Giants, 51-17 by the Rams. Time for MacAdo and Manning to walk off into the sunset.

Doesn't help that the guy sitting next to me at work is an Eagles fan

Give him my heartfelt regards

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Gutted for the Seahawks to lose like that, but I guess you can’t have a miracle finish go your way twice in a row.

Stupidly excessive number of penalties plus a real off day from the kicker Blair Walsh hurt us bad.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Whispers of two of next season UK games being... (Although not sure how good this info is)...

Tennessee Titans v Philadelphia Eagles
Los Angeles Rams v Green Bay Packers
Jacksonville Jaguars v TBC
Los Angeles Chargers v TBC

Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Whispers of two of next season UK games being... (Although not sure how good this info is)...

Tennessee Titans v Philadelphia Eagles
Los Angels Rams v Green Bay Packers
Jacksonville Jaguars v TBC
Los Angeles Charges v TBC

Nice start, hopefully they’ll send an AFC North opponent for the Jags to whoop!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Richard Sherman ruptured Achilles out for the season and will require surgery.

Gutted.

With Earl Thomas already out, and Kam Chancellor limping off before the end too, not to mention the likes of Cliff Avril, that’s the Legion Of Boom down to the Legion of None.

We still stand a fair to good chance of making post-season, but with all these injuries, zero running game and a seemingly fatal attraction to yellow flags, I can’t see us going too far this year.

Even with the truly incredible Russ Wilson.

Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
On paper the banged up Seahawks represents the biggest hurdle for the Jags making the playoffs, closely followed by Philip f’ing Rivers and his Chargers. We still have games against the 49ers, Browns and all 3 divisional rivals. There’s a genuine chance we make it.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Gutted.

With Earl Thomas already out, and Kam Chancellor limping off before the end too, not to mention the likes of Cliff Avril, that’s the Legion Of Boom down to the Legion of None.

We still stand a fair to good chance of making post-season, but with all these injuries, zero running game and a seemingly fatal attraction to yellow flags, I can’t see us going too far this year.

Even with the truly incredible Russ Wilson.

Seahawks secondary has taken a huge hit this season.

But let's talk about THAT throw. I can't work out if it was meant to be a throw away or if it's one of the pest passes I've seen in a long time!

EDIT: it's clearly an intended pass but wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpvMEdOPAsc

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here