Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official NFL 2017 Thread

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Anyone watching? This is the first time I have ever watched Bortles live, he really is as bad as everyone makes out, maybe worse.

Pats are gonna eat up whoever they face though sadly. The AFC is real poor this season.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
This will end 10-7 to Bills.

It's all about the Vikes next weekend though. Hoping the Panthers win tonight as I am wary of the Saints

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
This will end 10-7 to Bills.

It's all about the Vikes next weekend though. Hoping the Panthers win tonight as I am wary of the Saints

Can't see it though. Newton will need the game of his life to beat the Saints and he has been pretty poor lately. Vikings look good for making the Super Bowl though, could be home field all the way too.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Anyone watching? This is the first time I have ever watched Bortles live, he really is as bad as everyone makes out, maybe worse.

Pats are gonna eat up whoever they face though sadly. The AFC is real poor this season.

Bortles is woeful.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Can't see it though. Newton will need the game of his life to beat the Saints and he has been pretty poor lately. Vikings look good for making the Super Bowl though, could be home field all the way too.

Agreed. Saints will win. To be honest though however wins will I think beat the Vikings. At this stage it's all about playoff experience. See Falcons v Rams last night.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
The AFC divisional round games are going to be almost impossible to call.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Jags survive to make it 2 teams from the AFC South through to the Divisional Round.

Wonder what the odds on that would've been at the start of the season!

Jul 7, 2003
Well that was a crap game. Jags scrape through to be humiliated in the next round.

Jul 7, 2003
Or go all the way as Bortles lifts The Vince Lombardi Trophy.

I have a soft spot for the Jags having watched games at the stadium three times but if this were to happen, I feel Vince would be spinning in his grave.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Eagles vs jags or titans in London next year. Leaked on us tv! Wooooohoooo

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Bortles had an absolute shocker throwing the football yesterday, luckily he managed to scramble enough to get the yards instead. The Jags D is still making the plays but if the offence doesn't fire we're going to be well and truly screwed against the Steelers.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Anyone watching the college National Championship tonight? Last year's final was game of the year until the Superbowl and saw a Deshaun Watson led Clemson defeat Alabama with a last play touchdown.

Alabama are back this year, playing Georgia.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Great game - Alabama score quickly, then Georgia go 93 yards in 4 plays for a TD that might have been overturned.

Georgia 20 Alabama 7

Now 2 interceptions in consecutive plays....

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Yes, good game. But not as good as either semi-final.

That's true. The Georgia v Oklahoma Rose Bowl game was quite something.

Alabama just 7 down now with 9:24 to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here