Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official NFL 2017 Thread

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Because we couldn't stop the run.

This morning Romo was saying the Care Bears have exactly the wrong QB for their offence.
They've designed a running/bootleg offense and have paid up 3 years on a straight shooter. Mugs.

Glennon looked decent enough whenever they had to hurry up to get down the field.
Sure he fumbled, bumbled and intercepted through the game, but his receivers didn't exactly take any pressure off by, you know, catching the ball!.

But when they tried to run, it was so slow and predictable GB's defense stopped them at every turn (or lack of as the case maybe)

Last edited:

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
This morning Romo was saying the Care Bears have exactly the wrong OB for their offence.
They've designed a running/bootleg offense and have paid up 3 years on a straight shooter. Mugs.

Glennon looked decent enough whenever they had to hurry up to get down the field.
Sure he fumbled, bumbled and intercepted through the game, but his receivers didn't exactly take any pressure off by, you know, catching the ball!.

But when they tried to run, it was so slow and predictable GB's defense stopped them at every turn (or lack of as the case maybe)

There's no excuse for toiling against the run game of a team that has Kendall Wright and Marcus Wheaton as its starting wide receivers. We were missing Tuitt and Watt but even so....

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
There's no excuse for toiling against the run game of a team that has Kendall Wright and Marcus Wheaton as its starting wide receivers. We were missing Tuitt and Watt but even so....

I think our loss to the Bears show just how good Watt has been so far this season, only played 2 games and if he can stay fit he'll definitely be in contention for defensive rookie of the year

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I think our loss to the Bears show just how good Watt has been so far this season, only played 2 games and if he can stay fit he'll definitely be in contention for defensive rookie of the year

Especially for a player who was considered too raw to be of use as anything other than an auxiliary pass rusher in his first year.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raiders are live tonight on Sky at the Broncos

Yippeee

Jul 7, 2003
Raiders are live tonight on Sky at the Broncos

Yippeee

Hopefully you won't be so happy just after midnight!

Joking apart, this could be a good game to watch and really looking forward to it. Crabtree is out for your lot which will take away one of Carr's targets. Hopefully our recent decent form against the run will continue against Lynch.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
First blood Broncos and rather too easy for my liking

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
What a way for the Texans to bounce back after last week with a franchise record score against a tame Titans.

Some rookie QBs need a year or two to get up to speed with the NFL.

Deshaun Watson needed only half a game.

Exciting times ahead.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wow, 64 yard TD on 99 yard play for Raiders

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
That first Bronco TD was a thing of beauty!

Steelers win! Shazier, Smith-Schuster and Bell were the stand out's from yesterday! Smith-Schuster has a big future in the NFL, at only 20 he's already looking the part.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
That first Bronco TD was a thing of beauty!

Steelers win! Shazier, Smith-Schuster and Bell were the stand out's from yesterday! Smith-Schuster has a big future in the NFL, at only 20 he's already looking the part.
Road Ben again overthrowing Bryant for a TD where he burnt the coverage.

Shazier was pant wettingly awesome.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Road Ben again overthrowing Bryant for a TD where he burnt the coverage.

Shazier was pant wettingly awesome.

Shazier was incredible to watch.

I'm very impressed with Bryant start to the season considering he was banned for one year! Must be a QBs dream to have three WR's of that calibre in Brown, Smith-Schuster and Bryant to chose from. Failing that you have Bell to lean on. The offensive line was brilliant yesterday against a very big and very physical Ravens D (even with the amount of injuries they have)

Did you see Pouncey on that last Bell TD? Not sure who it was but he basically picked the dude up and ran him 10 yards back! Impressive work from a centre. That interception call was bullshit too, Brown knee was down and he had control of the ball so not sure what the ref saw?! Luckily they failed to convert and had to stick to the 3 from the FG.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

I'm very impressed with Bryant start to the season considering he was banned for one year! Must be a QBs dream to have three WR's of that calibre in Brown, Smith-Schuster and Bryant to chose from. Failing that you have Bell to lean on. The offensive line was brilliant yesterday against a very big and very physical Ravens D (even with the amount of injuries they have)

Did you see Pouncey on that last Bell TD? Not sure who it was but he basically picked the dude up and ran him 10 yards back! Impressive work from a centre. That interception call was bullshit too, Brown knee was down and he had control of the ball so not sure what the ref saw?! Luckily they failed to convert and had to stick to the 3 from the FG.

Shazier's speed is outrageous. He's an athletic freak (like Dupree and Watt.) His ability has never been in question we just need him to be on the field.

The line showed up in a big way and Bell benefited from that.

As I said up there somewhere and attracted some ire, the AFC North is bobbins this year, the Bengals are the second best side talent wise and they are 1-3. The Ravens need 4 turnovers to win a game, Collins looked an upgrade on West and Allen at RB (who isn't?) but he's got long standing fumble issues and coughed up a terrible one. It makes you appreciate Colbert and Tomlin overhauling our roster in the last 4 years (especially the defence) without us ever looking completely horrible.

Last edited:

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

Oh and penalties. We have to clean our act up against better teams. Ill discipline is going to cost us down the stretch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here