Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official NFL 2017 Thread

Jul 7, 2003
Raiders have a massive game in Chiefsland today......

Chargers will win our division this season. Everyone else has been so inconsistent with my Broncos as the worst of the bunch.

TNF will be dire this week - Broncos and Colts - two poor teams trying their best to give the game away. My Colts mate reckons we have a chance if we can keep it close by the end of Q3 as they run out of steam in the last quarter. I reckon we will have given them plenty of points by then for that not to be an issue. Of course, now I have said this it will either be a 6-3 borefest or a high scoring thriller.

Jul 7, 2003
Game today in Buffalo looks like fun!! #howcanyouplayfootballinthat

Love a snow game. Was watching Chiefs stuff the Raiders on Sky but will switch to GamePass and watch this.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rubbish first half from Raiders

Jul 7, 2003
Colts first half stats - two passing attempts, one completion for 5.5 yards! Bills, nine attempts and three completions. Hope no one has either QB in their fantasy team this week.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Seahawks kicks off at 1:25am for us here in Dubai, bring it on!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Seahawks kicks off at 1:25am for us here in Dubai, bring it on!!

Am watching it live and the others on NFL Redzone here as we speak.

A potentially tough game in store against Sacksonville who, along with the Titans, are doing the AFC South proud.

Crazy Buffalo v Colts game in the snow. Colts could have won it with the 2Pt at the end of normal time, then with the field goal attempt.

The Browns, 2 TDs ahead in the 4th quarter, somehow manage to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. 0-16 beckons.

My Texans have just given SF back to back wins for the first time since 2014. Sake.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Nothing going right for Seattle at the moment, 0-10 down. Need to turn this around.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
10-10!! Bring it on!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Damn. And a ugly end to the game too.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Good result for the Eagles against the Rams, 43-35 final result, and top of the NFC East. I know a few fans of the hapless Giants (not an auspicious start for interim coach Steve Spagnuolo getting tonked 30-10 by the Cowboys) who are now rooting for the Eagles - very fickle some people

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
Good result for the Eagles against the Rams, 43-35 final result, and top of the NFC East. I know a few fans of the hapless Giants (not an auspicious start for interim coach Steve Spagnuolo getting tonked 30-10 by the Cowboys) who are now rooting for the Eagles - very fickle some people
Could be terrible result in the long run, Wentz could be done for year

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
John Dorsey in as the new Browns GM....looks a decent hire from his track record.
He was behind the deal to get Alex Smith to KC, so I wonder if this may open the door to getting Smiith to Cleveland next season as hes a FA?

Seemed to galvanise us. So, so close! I've honestly got mixed feelings about Jackson, like you I was a bit surprised when they came out and backed him so publicly as I think I'd like to have see a clean sweep of front and back office - and I'm not usually one who thinks that sacking the coach (or manager in the case of the England soccer team) can fix a team when there are more serious underlying problems. Maybe one more year?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
That Steelers game was crazy. BB and AB were unstoppable.

The defence made Flacco look like Brady. Next up - Brady and The Patriots.

Perhaps more worrying is without Shazier we can't stop the run.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Foles will step up as like for like cover for wentz...they are not sure if it is a full tear of the acl, but it didn't look good.

Inspired signing of ajay earlier in the season.

That is certainly our division done and dusted so it will be interesting who we end up with in the playoffs.

IMG_0112.JPG

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Seemed to galvanise us. So, so close! I've honestly got mixed feelings about Jackson, like you I was a bit surprised when they came out and backed him so publicly as I think I'd like to have see a clean sweep of front and back office - and I'm not usually one who thinks that sacking the coach (or manager in the case of the England soccer team) can fix a team when there are more serious underlying problems. Maybe one more year?

Unless theres a marked improvement next season, one more year is all Jackson will be getting for sure. No way he can last another season like this one, & he'll know hes on borrowed time if he doesn't turn things around quick.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Unless theres a marked improvement next season, one more year is all Jackson will be getting for sure. No way he can last another season like this one, & he'll know hes on borrowed time if he doesn't turn things around quick.

Especially when you add last season to it as well! If we have three seasons where we end up say 4-44 in total then you've really got to say it isn't all down to the GM and a few dodgy Draft selections.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here