Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4047484950515253 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Article in the Grauniad about Spurs hosting NFL games

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...iders-seahawks
    "It's all bullshit folks, and it's bad for you" George Carlin

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Pretty happy with those 3 games, may have to get a season ticket again this year
      worshipping Omiros

0 Not allowed!
      Eagles vs jags 21st or 28th October this year at Wembley!

Could be a Super Bowl re run.
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado

0 Not allowed!
      Only just caught up with this thread, enjoying the Bortles hate he’s had a couple of seriously rough games, but he’s been without his receivers and has no tight end, also the o-line isn’t creating any lanes for Fournette. I can only defend Bortles so far though, he’s made some horrible throws recently. Hopefully the defence will crush the Steelers for the second time this season, only team has ever beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh twice in a season...I’ll let you guess who that was?
      What?

0 Not allowed!
      If anyone buys a season ticket (x2) but doesn’t fancy the Jags game I’ll happily buy them from you rather than have my pants taken down by Ticketmaster again.
      What?
      The Puff Pastry Hangman

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by DarrenFreemansPerm View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Only just caught up with this thread, enjoying the Bortles hate he’s had a couple of seriously rough games, but he’s been without his receivers and has no tight end, also the o-line isn’t creating any lanes for Fournette. I can only defend Bortles so far though, he’s made some horrible throws recently. Hopefully the defence will crush the Steelers for the second time this season, only team has ever beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh twice in a season...I’ll let you guess who that was?
      Would you be open to a new QB in free agency, though?
      This is the one thing we didn't want to happen.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Shatner's Bassoon View Post
      Would you be open to a new QB in free agency, though?
      Yep. I think there’s a decent QB in there somewhere but we simply don’t use his strengths. He’s really good on the move, roll outs, play actions and when he rushes. Hackett only calls screen passes though which makes Blake look like a chump. I suspect if Allen Robinson was available we’d be seeing more deep shots. Kirk Cousins availability intrigues me but I believe he’s considering the Browns!!
      What?

0 Not allowed!
      Interesting set of games. Will probably try for Seahawks v Raiders and wear my Broncos shirt with pride against the old divisional rivals. If I can't get those I will go for Eagles v Jags.

Also planning to go to Mile High this season for a game so waiting for the fixtures to come out to see when I will be heading out west.
      She’s the main man in the office in the city
      And she treats me like I’m just another lackey
      But I can put a tennis racket up against my face
      And pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki
      The Puff Pastry Hangman

0 Not allowed!
      Yep. I think there’s a decent QB in there somewhere but we simply don’t use his strengths. He’s really good on the move, roll outs, play actions and when he rushes. Hackett only calls screen passes though which makes Blake look like a chump. I suspect if Allen Robinson was available we’d be seeing more deep shots. Kirk Cousins availability intrigues me but I believe he’s considering the Browns!!
      If Cousins is considering the Browns then that must cause his decision-making to be called into question. I would have thought Alex Smith would be a decent fit for the Jaguars.
      This is the one thing we didn't want to happen.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Do not get in the Bills way of getting a decent QB! Amazed they made the playoffs after all of the turn over they had this season. With a decent draft (they've set themselves up nice for high picks) & a new QB the Bills might just become relevant again.

Glad to see Dareus turn things around in Jacksonville, he was going off a cliff in Buffalo. Really curious if he can keep it going into next season.