HT 10-21 so far so good

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
13-28 Go Raiders

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
My Cardinals win very ugly.. with the key word there being win!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Apologies for intimating hope for the Browns and Jaguars last week. They both appeared to revert to type in week 2.

Sam Bradford's injury turned a potentially tricky one a lot easier this week against the Vikings. The Steelers powder-puff early season schedule continues in Chicago next week before the Week 4 AFC North slug fest in Baltimore. Having said that, I'm really pleased that the pass rush that started to emerge last last season looks set to continue this year.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The AFC South is weak for sure, but I'd throw in the NFC West with that too.

With the same standings as the AFC South (3 teams on 1-1 and 1 on 0-2), leaders Seattle have a negative points difference and only just beat SF.

This was a team that won the NFC West in 2010 with a 7-9 record.

If it's better than the AFC South, it's not much better!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
The AFC South is weak for sure, but I'd throw in the NFC West with that too.

With the same standings as the AFC South (3 teams on 1-1 and 1 on 0-2), leaders Seattle have a negative points difference and only just beat SF.

This was a team that won the NFC West in 2010 with a 7-9 record.

If it's better than the AFC South, it's not much better!

The only reason I'd give the NFC West a bit of pass is that the Seahawks traditionally improve as the season goes. If their offensive line can improve from abysmal to bad they can still have a good season. But yes, the other three look mediocre at best.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
So cancelling games due to a hurricane and moving their lives out of Tampa help the Buccaneers prepare for their first game or are the Bears that horrible?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Well, there goes the Bears for another season. Think the injuries need closer scrutiny now, something isn't right in their preparation to have so many go down. Fox outright refusing to consider team changes is unforgivable too, we need to sack him and sack Pace if he's not wanting to consider change either.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Steelers win but gotta be turning those 3's into 7's when we play the big boys

Chiefs look like one to watch this season, same for the Raiders.

And I know he came out with an injury yesterday but I feel fairly confident in declaring TJ Watt a total stud based on his first 6 quarters of NFL action. A major upgrade on Jarvis Jones...

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
It is going to be a long season for us bears fans. A few more games then get the kid in at QB in prep for next season.

Jul 7, 2003
Great performance by the Broncos last night. Defence totally stuffed up the Dallas run game which was a pleasant surprise as that can be our weakness. Siemian is doing a good steady job at QB and looks much more mobile this season. Also, Thomas and Sanders seem to have got on his wavelength now which helps the offense. Even that old crock Jamal Charles is still racking up yards on the run.

Gonna be hard division to win though. Chiefs are always thereabouts and the Silver and Black Clowns have carried on the momentum from last season.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
NFL are OBSESSED with Odell Beckham Jr!

4 catches for 36 yards, 0 TDs, dropped catch on 4th down and an illegal block in the back on Jarrad Davis yet they give him a highlights video on Facebook and Twitter! HIGHLIGHTS FOR WHAT!?!?!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
NFL are OBSESSED with Odell Beckham Jr!

4 catches for 36 yards, 0 TDs, dropped catch on 4th down and an illegal block in the back on Jarrad Davis yet they give him a highlights video on Facebook and Twitter! HIGHLIGHTS FOR WHAT!?!?!

Maybe I'm being a homer but Antonio Brown is the best receiver in the NFL for me. He might be the best route-runner I've ever seen.

I do feel a bit sorry for ODB having to deal with late career Eli though. He was poor last year and has been terrible so far this year.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Maybe I'm being a homer but Antonio Brown is the best receiver in the NFL for me. He might be the best route-runner I've ever seen.

I do feel a bit sorry for ODB having to deal with late career Eli though. He was poor last year and has been terrible so far this year.

Being a Steelers fan i'm probably being biased but I agree Brown is the best receiver.

Some still consider Dez Bryant one of the best but I read somewhere he's only had 3 or 3 100+ yard games in his last 23 games!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here