Our first goal in the Premier league...how will you celebrate

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What if we're 5-0 down and grab a late consolation? *ever the optimist*

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
What if we're 5-0 down and grab a late consolation? *ever the optimist*

I love those 90+6mins 6-1 consolation goals when the scorer grabs the ball from the net and sprints back to the centre circle

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I love those 90+6mins 6-1 consolation goals when the scorer grabs the ball from the net and sprints back to the centre circle
I believe [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION] coined the term "goaldown retriever" to describe exactly that.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
or whats been your most extravagant goal celebration to date..the lads in the isle did well

View attachment 88583

Inspired by the guys on the stairs in that picture, I might re-enact a moment from wrestling history. They have gone for Hulk Hogan's big leg drop on Andre the Giant from wrestlemania III, I think I might go for Paul Heyman after watching Brock Lesnar beat the undertaker ending his 20+ year wrestlemania winning streak. Complete shock and disbelief.

https://media.tenor.com/images/8b550f96eab9cbbbf898e1abf8eb26a8/tenor.gif

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
I'm more concerned for that poor baby boy born on the eve of the Man Cty. game and was going to be named after our first goal scorer! What's the maximum delay before a birth needs to be registered?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I stood up in a busy sports bar in Sheffield shouting "YES! ****ING YES!" and then hugging my wife. Don't think anyone knew why, but they did by the third goal.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I was at work but had Final Score on in the background. My work colleague said I had the biggest grin ever when the first Großß goal went in. I've attached an image of what it was probably like...

:D

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bit of hairs on the back of the neck moment after that first goal. Our support was brilliant again today and after that first goal especially the relief and emotion just poured out from all of us!

Marvellous scenes! :clap:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
A few around us, including our guy getting the beers, missed it. I hugged folks around, it was a moment.

giphy.gif

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Big family hug with my son , brother and dad. Followed by high 5's and hugs with most people sat around us .
A very special moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Our first goal will almost certainly warrant a nice cup of tea and a sit-down.

I just had a nice cup of tea and a sit down.

4 hours and 25 minutes ago I celebrated with wife and mates, almost falling backwards over our seats in the process.

We should score another goal and maybe win another game some time.

Such fun.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here