Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth stewards

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have been on the goldstone pitch a few times in celebration as a teenager, now I’m in Canada
Bloody hell, we're back to Victorian times! Surely you can appeal?

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Well over the top from the steward - the way our small ground is, it's a real problem when fans are that close and score at the end (like Everton a while ago) just because they are so close to the pitch - bit like Villa too distance wise.

New ground if we ever get there just needs a nice moat :)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As we are the next team there you can bet their stewards will be 100 times worse than usual. Any little movement in the away stand will be stamped on.

Shame Plucky Bournemouth didn't use their EPL money to improve their ground like Watford have (catering/licence excepted)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
As we are the next team there you can bet their stewards will be 100 times worse than usual. Any little movement in the away stand will be stamped on.

Shame Plucky Bournemouth didn't use their EPL money to improve their ground like Watford have (catering/licence excepted)

With the cup match the following week :moo:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS

Disagree - I think with the game on Sky, and the 'incident' last week, they will be far more relaxed as to not create a story.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well over the top from the steward - the way our small ground is, it's a real problem when fans are that close and score at the end (like Everton a while ago) just because they are so close to the pitch - bit like Villa too distance wise.

New ground if we ever get there just needs a nice moat :)

Moat with or without crocodiles? just piranha perhaps?

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard

Give us a chance! New training ground and stadium on the way...(at some point)..

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Going back to the late sixties early seventies the rivalry was quite intense. I can recall a massive scrap at Hove Station.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here