Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our support this season at matches

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Gonna bounce this thread because once again we were superb. WSU in the last 10 minutes was deafening. I was worried that supporting Brighton this season would be a tense affair with quiet fans but no chance. Bloody love the atmosphere at home games this season.

I was listening at home on 5 Live. I have to say, during the last 10 minutes the wall of noise from the Brighton support was IMMENSE. I can't recall who was commentating but he kept referring to the noise you lot were making.

I may have been stood in my kitchen nearly 100 miles away, but I'm pretty certain that had I switched of the radio and opened the back door on 93 minutes I would still have heard the roar from the Amex when that final whistle went.

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Been to every game this season so far and haven't seen a goal at home, through beer/pee #loyalty

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Loved the way the crowd willed the team on for the last ten minutes. Great atmosphere and perfect end to the weekend.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Today was honestly one of my proudest matches supporting the Albion in nearly 40 years.
The Amex was on FIRE!!!! The noise was immense and we just played some great football!!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ha ha.

Attachments

• TER_010317_AntAndDec_01.jpg
    TER_010317_AntAndDec_01.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 660

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Proud to be Albion today and that shot block from Shelvey where one of ours just threw themselves at the ball captured
it for me.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My mate sitting behind me said that the radio commentary thought the Amex a little quiet in the first half..... :facepalm:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The spirit of 2016/17, continues.

It seemed to me that far more than normal stayed until final whistle, adding to the cacophony of support.

Very happy with the improved atmosphere in the west upper this season.

Was almost taken aback by the deafening noise from the WSU this afternoon........sometime in the last few mins of the game it was huge. Great stuff.

I can only repeat what I said earlier in the thread. On BBC 5 Live you lot sounded effing LOUD! The "Albion" chants in the last 10 minutes were drowning out the commentary and sending shivers down my spine.

Brilliant support :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here