Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Selfish bastar*s!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
How dare someone jump in front of a train and ruin thousands of people's lives the ****! Not a great way for people to feel sympathy for you is it

Apart from that, good away day, deserved to win but happy with a draw.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Don't be a prick. For someone to do that can't be in the right frame of mind. It's awful

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Somebody died, and all you can think about is that you will home a couple of hours late.....

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
How dare someone jump in front of a train and ruin thousands of people's lives the ****! Not a great way for people to feel sympathy for you is it

[MENTION=27125]Wrong-Direction[/MENTION] = thick as shite

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

Possibly one of the saddest and misguided post ever! No one going to the game today had their life ruined! Unfortunately, no doubt, their relatives lives have been turned upside down.
What a twonk!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

I hope you wake up tomorrow with the mother of all hangovers and seriously regret this thread. Someone died. Not funny.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Erm you morons that didn't go to the game can keep your mouths shut, all you do is whinge and whine on here, we want to go home and some areshole has caused carnage for hundreds of people, not just football fans, families, old people, kids, there's other ways to top yourself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here