Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Selfish bastar*s!

Brighton Rocker

Jul 16, 2011
TN 21
Extremely sad to think that a fellow Brighton supporter can lack any empathy for someone who has decided that life is no longer worth living. Clearly fortunate enough not to have suffered family tragedy yet!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Is there any need for the pompous insults? It's worth bearing in mind as Brighton fans that Roy Chuter died in this manner and without being flippant, his contribution to our lives as fans was invaluable.

And our very own Warren Aspinall was seconds from meeting that same fate.
:down:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Is there any need for the pompous insults? It's worth bearing in mind as Brighton fans that Roy Chuter died in this manner and without being flippant, his contribution to our lives as fans was invaluable.

Did that insult you? If so, I do apologise.

Nonetheless, no need to keep going on about this. Like I said before, it's probably just someone pissed using NSC. Move on.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Ahh know wonder everywhere I go people slag off north stand chat, it's true what they say, most of you are idiots

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Apologise tomorrow. Don't desert you're better than that.

If we're not good enough **** off ****.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Did that insult you? If so, I do apologise.

Nonetheless, no need to keep going on about this. Like I said before, it's probably just someone pissed using NSC. Move on.

It felt like it but as you say, let's move on. Just to add that I was caught up in the train snare ups as a consequence and it really was a minor annoyance. I got home safe and sound.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
A few years ago I went down to Southwick Station to catch a train. There was nothing moving a lass who was crying her eyes out and a few commuters complaining at the event. I was astounded by some of the comments these commuters were making - both men and women.

A little later that day I bumped into a guy I knew who at one time was a steward at the Amex in Southwick library. He told me he was out for a jog that morning and approaching the bridge at Southwick Street he saw a fine red mist in the air above the bridge. He had his earphones on at the time which is just as well.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The one good thing about this thread is that it serves to underline the ignorance, and borderline intolerance, that is still all too prevalent in our society surrounding mental illness and encourages debate.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Blimey. Only just seen this thread. Wow. My local station......if a suicide, not the first that's happened there (there are Samaritan's ads posted up there now), and very, very sad if the case. Having a trip home moderately inconvenienced is insignificant compared to what the individual and his/her family will have been/will be going through (and yes I have had a very close relative take their own life and another brought back from the brink).

Perspective is a good thing to have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here