Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Selfish bastar*s!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
To be fair to Wrong-direction. I remember a game at the Withdean where I'd travelled all the way from Manchester down for it. Got to Haywards heath and then spent the next however many hours it was waiting for the train to start moving again after there was a suicide. By the time I got to Withdean, I managed to get the last 10 mins and then I had to go straight back up.

I didn't feel that sympathetic either. But, looking back on it, I was probably being a bit of a prick. It's just sometimes football becomes more important than life, not that it's right.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Erm you morons that didn't go to the game can keep your mouths shut, all you do is whinge and whine on here, we want to go home and some areshole has caused carnage for hundreds of people, not just football fans, families, old people, kids, there's other ways to top yourself

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Somebody has reached a point in their life where the thought of stepping in front of a train seems a better option than staying alive. I can't even imagine being in a place that dark where there's no light at the end of the tunnel. Where they feel their friends and family would be better off if they weren't alive. If they have reached those depths then they probably aren't going to be thinking rationally. Maybe there final thought were they didn't want their family or friends to be the one who discovered the body. Maybe they just happened to be near the train track when it all became too much.

Maybe, just maybe there are more important things then you getting home in time for a curry and MOTD.

You are a f*cking c*nt, and anybody who shares your viewpoint is a f*cking c*nt too. Give your head a wobble and grow the f*ck up.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Could this thread please be moved to The Other Stuff / Archive?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
How dare someone jump in front of a train and ruin thousands of people's lives the ****! Not a great way for people to feel sympathy for you is it

Apart from that, good away day, deserved to win but happy with a draw.

Erm you morons that didn't go to the game can keep your mouths shut, all you do is whinge and whine on here, we want to go home and some areshole has caused carnage for hundreds of people, not just football fans, families, old people, kids, there's other ways to top yourself

Horrible posts.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

I, and I suspect many others, think that the moron is you. You should have driven, we were back by 6.20!!

Just to clarify, you're not a moron for going by train, just for you postings.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ahh know wonder everywhere I go people slag off north stand chat, it's true what they say, most of you are idiots

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Ahh know wonder everywhere I go people slag off north stand chat, it's true what they say, most of you are idiots

"Waaaah Waaah. Why aren't people taking my side when I'm getting angry at somebody who committed suicide?"

I remember when I had my first beer at an away game and thought I was proper hard too, bless.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I suggest The OP logs off and has a long think through what they have posted

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
How dare someone jump in front of a train and ruin thousands of people's lives the ****! Not a great way for people to feel sympathy for you is it

Apart from that, good away day, deserved to win but happy with a draw.

I doubt they were looking for sympathy you utter tool!

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill

'Some arseh*le'?
When one finger points, 3 point back at you.

This is too close to home on this board when one of the nicest blokes you could ever wish to meet, and someone who did so much to ensure that you were able to watch the team today, became, in your words, 'some arseh*le'. He wasn't. And I doubt the poor sole who did likewise today was either!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I suggest everyones changes their tampons and just addresses the scenario as someone a bit too pissed using NSC.

It's really no big deal (unlike the loss of death) and let's not have everyone give him all this horrible ostentatious advice when in reality, we've all done stuff we've regretted.

Come on everyone, Today is the first time in our 116 year history where we gained a Premiership point!!!!!!!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Could this thread please be moved to The Other Stuff / Archive?
It needs to be kept here so people can see what a c**t he is.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here