Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Gosfield View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    respect to a professional, who is normally a solid player but had one moment of pure abberation
    I don't disagree with that marking range at a general level but I have (sub) zero concerns about any damage to Britos feelings after seeing that tackle (coming from 10 yards away)

As for solid player it seems that he has been sent off 3 times in the last 11 home games and although the ratings are just for the game yesterday perhaps in the context of his previous thuggish behaviour?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      Bruno was subbed because of a back injury, not because he was booked.
      I didn't comment on the reasons for subbing Bruno!

But others were debating that.

0 Not allowed!
      Thought Propper was excellent yesterday aside from some misplaced passing near the end. Does everything very calmly and simply, and starting to build a good pairing with sale

Ryan - 7
      Dunk - 9
      Duffy - 7
      Bruno - 6
      Sutter - 7
      Stephens - 7
      Propper - 7
      March - 6
      Knockaert - 7
      Hemed - 6
      Gross - 4
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      I only watched MOTD, but Hemed came really close hitting the post, when Izquierdo makes a excellent effort, which was miles out.
      A little biased perhaps?
      Hemed also hit one 6 inches wide of the post second half, under pressure.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Love these threads! According to people on here Propper had his worst game so far, and his best game so far! I thought he was OK and showing signs of improving. I think he will adjust to the P/L and be a good player. He has to play to games to adjust, so we have to bear with his learning process, otherwise there's no point buying him. Gross needs runners for his game to work, so I think that is why he is not showing much.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by HCxUK View Post
      Completely baffled by the negativity towards Pröpper... Apart from a couple of mistakes he was brilliant today, always turning into space and spraying pinpoint passes, and crucially always looking to go forward.

Which was the antithesis of Stephens, who still hasn't found his feet in the PL yet. I have no doubt he'll grow into it, but at the moment he still looks suspect in possession and isn't quite up to speed with the game..
      Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one, and some of them stink.
      I think Propper is much quicker at working out what it is he wants to do with the ball than Stephens, who is needing too long in possession. Unfortunately, at the moment Propper is not executing well enough, enough of the time, this will not last.
      Stephens will get quicker at picking his passes, and Propper will get better at making his passes.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by driller View Post
      Totally this.
      Was at game.
      Came away with others saying Propper and Stephens starting to gel playing better. - generally a good game. Will certainly be a good pair.
      Only saw the highlights on Sky so probably didn't get a rounded view of the game but emphasised again what a difference Knocky makes to our performance. Without him, we often look pretty average.

Thought Dunk looked terrific, March looked good, Izquierdo looked promising and Suttner looked fragile.

Looked a good performance overall and should boost confidence which has been sorely lacking in the first two games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Danny Cullip: Hero

1 Not allowed!
      Without reading the whole thread, I can only assume those people giving Propper low marks were either listening on the radio, or judging him on his first couple of games after being thrown in at the deep end.

He was good today. Constantly made himself available for the ball and his distribution was mainly excellent. He looks for forward passes more regularly than Stephens too. He misplaced one pass to Knockaert when we had a chance to break, but I applauded the effort as few if our players would even have attempted it.

He's got better with every game so far and, once he adjusts to the pace of the game here, will be a good player for us.

Gross is more concerning for me currently. He just seems so lightweight and lacking creativity. Hopefully he gets up to speed soon.
      "Well the 30 minutes are almost up Swindon fans... but you're not there yet".........:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

0 Not allowed!
      Ryan 7 Not much to do, but made some decent catches and his distribution was good. Still worries me, however.

Bruno 6 Started really well but then made a few errors. Correct decision to sub him when on a yellow.
      Duffy 8 Very solid, as always.
      Dunk 9.5 MOM. Outstanding. Not sure what he's doing taking free kicks at the other end of the pitch, though.
      Suttner 6 Did OK I thought.
      Knockaert 7.5 He is essential for us, but found it difficult to get past his man a few times yesterday.
      Stephens 6 Not back to his best yet, seems slow and finding it difficult to make the step up, which is surprising given he was almost an EPL player last season. Got caught trying to turn with the ball in exactly the same way that led to Man City's first goal.
      Propper 4 Perhaps I only notice the bad things? We passed it around nicely in midfield yesteday, so presumably he can't be that bad, but he did make a few absolute howlers being caught in possession and some woeful passes straight to the opposition.
      March 7.5 Always lively.
      Groß 6 - Did OK.
      Hemed .6.5 Made a decent contribution yesterday and almost scored

Rosenior 5 Did OK as Bruno replacement, but lost the ball a few times.
      Izquierdo 8 Excellent cameo, with one brilliant strike and tracking back for a superb tackle. He's going to be some player for us.
      Murphy 3 Only remember him losing the ball when in an excellent position. I really don't understand what CH sees in him.

Overall performance: 8.
      *JCL since 1976 - FA Cup final, replay and semi, two play-off finals, Hereford, three Championships, eight promotions, five relegations, four home stadiums*