Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One point gained or two points dropped?

Was Watford one point gained or two points dropped?

• One point gained

Votes: 91 37.0%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 155 63.0%

• Total voters

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Point gained, clean sheat for the defence and keeper that will give the great confidence. Yes we need goal scorers that will arrive next week but we go into the international break out of the bottom three with a point on the board.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Dunk was the best player on the pitch by far, hemed played Well, Bruno had a shocker, Izzy is something to look forward too

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Definitely 2 points dropped given 10 man opposition, but, it does come down to NO striker worth talking about (Sorry TH just doesn't fit the bill)

Here's hoping for two strikers of 'some' quality before the deadline !

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Never understand why , even if you don't rate players which is fair enough, fans resort to this sort of stuff when describing the team you support. Depressing.

I'll take that as a compliment, coming from Barber's Social Media Manager. Left to you, we'd still be cheerleading the likes of Elvis and Kemy :cheery:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Probably 2 points dropped but not a bad display considering we didn't have anyone capable of scoring a goal up front... Suttner must have been a very relieved man when they subbed Amrabat as he was being ripped apart, the full backs do worry me as well as the lack of competition for Murray.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Never understand why , even if you don't rate players which is fair enough, fans resort to this sort of stuff when describing the team you support. Depressing.
He certainly wasn't a donkey for us in two seasons in the Championship. The PL may be a step too far for him (none of us know that for definite, but it's not unlikely) but he hasn't had much time to adapt yet - and it can't be easy adapting when playing much of the time in front of a somewhat dysfunctional midfield, which up until today, he was.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Would have taken a point before the game but even after their red card its something to build on so definitely a point gained. Probably about where I was expecting us to be after these 3 games. Biggest worry is that we havent scored in 3 games. Get a striker in Tony !

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I'll take that as a compliment, coming from Barber's Social Media Manager. Left to you, we'd still be cheerleading the likes of Elvis and Kemy :cheery:

Tomer is no Elvis and Kemy is he. He has played dozens of times for us now, scored plenty of vital goals in our last 2 years, including penalties, and given that he's potentially up for a sale, still works hard for the team and is a credit professional. If you missed all that then apologies.
And yep. You can call him "F***ing Donkey" all you like. Thats what NSC is about.

But i think it crosses a line.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm going "two dropped" because I'm not sure we'll have a much better chance at picking up three points on the road than that.

Like most, I'm sure, I'd have taken a point before a ball was kicked but I didn't know that they had a fair few players out of position at the back (at least the NBC commentary suggested that) as well as the numerical advantage we had for much of the game.

I was a little bit disappointed with our set piece delivery - we didn't really seem to bring them under much pressure with dead balls, and I was expecting us to be strong there this season.

Oh, and Chris and the chaps seem to think it's two dropped, and I'm not going to argue with them.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Would have put Izquierdo on a lot earlier after the sending off .

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Why do some of you bother with football? Serious question. We pretty much dominated the game before they went down to 10, unfortunately AK ran out of steam and on another day we might of won. Considering they had six across the back at times it wasn't easy to break them down, it would of been better if the red hadnt happened as we were the better team before that.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Yes, we'll just send PW down to the pacey poacher shop after the Bank Holiday weekend, shall we?

:ffsparr: Another idiot - i've been long for one to argue that recruitment is a long and tedious job and argued plenty against those who think it's as simple as you state. It's tongue in cheek, but I'm not entirely sure I have to explain that given how casual the comment was.

But such is I'm having to explain it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here