Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One point gained or two points dropped?

Was Watford one point gained or two points dropped?

• One point gained

Votes: 91 37.0%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 155 63.0%

• Total voters

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Gained given our striker situation, away from home and the fact Warford have scored 5 in 2 games. Many will say dropped, but we were never in the lead anyway. What this does os emphasise our need for a striker

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
definitely the latter....have to give us the benefit because at least we managed to hit the woodwork twice but bloody hell we should have won that game.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
deff 2 points dropped.
We would have won that if a premier league ready striker was playing. ( possibly even Murray)

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
1 point gained. I was fully expecting Watford to nick all 3 at some point so I'm happy with that!

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Glad to get a point away from home but considering we played against 10 men for 60 minutes it's very disappointing that we didn't score.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
1 point gained. I was fully expecting Watford to nick all 3 at some point so I'm happy with that!

Yeah, I was starting to vision Ryan having another nightmare moment for us costing us the game. Thankfully he actually played really well and seemed to give the back 4 more confidence than previous games.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Against ten men for 70 mins and we still couldn`t score........Two points dropped.

Although of course it is one point gained....we now have one point !!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You lose two points if you're in the lead and the opposition equalise, so therefore a point gained.

A clean sheet for Ryan is good, and considering we have two strikers out injured, an away point in the Premier League is good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here