Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Red card challenge on knockaert...

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
It's a well reasoned, balanced and compelling argument if you ask me.

Use [.tweet][./tweet] by the way without the points, and just the long number between.

Sorry, linked the wrong tweet ffs. :shootself
Have rectified that now

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm trying to remember if that's the worst challenge I have seen since Gerry Ryan had his leg broken by the dark side of the Hughton family

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Utter cretins in the Watford home end who were gesturing that AK dived and that it was a fair challenge. To be honest, I'm surprised that lino even flagged for a challenge given that he was so biased in the first half, he might as well have pulled on a Watford top.

el punal

What pissed me off more than anything was the Watford fans booing AK as if it was his fault that **** was red carded. Football fans astonish me sometimes. We were right in line with it and that was assault, not just a bad challenge.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Did anyone notice the Watford fan who started the Billy Big Bollocks bit, remonstrating with stewards and Albion players that there was nothing wrong with the tackle. Tw*t!!

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Is it bit strange because didn't Watford run up the pitch and Deeney score the winner seconds later, they should love him like Leicester do

I also had this thought when they booed him. If it wasn't for Knockaert diving and missing pen, they wouldn't be premier league

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If he had done that in the car park after the game he could be facing a criminal charges. He shouldn't be allowed to play professional football.

If Knockaert's left foot had been on the ground and taking his weight at the point of impact then I shudder to think what could have happened. I don't think it's an over-reaction to say that if one footballer is so deliberate or careless as to come close to ruining a fellow player's career then the book needs throwing at him. He has lots of previous in this regard to so there is no way that anyone can play the Pardew defence of "he's not that type of player". He is, and a repeat offender to boot (sic).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here