Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Red card challenge on knockaert...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Knocky was (predictably) getting dogs abuse from the fans every time he was on the ball. I can only think that "Britos Airways" thought he'd earn himself a BIG CHEER from the crowd by completely wiping him out.

Utter animal. He should've had 3 red cards for that.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Yes indeed and when I see a challenge like yesterday it always takes me back to that sickening injury .

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
For those of you who weren't at Selhurst Park to see Henry Hughton end Gerry Ryan's career, it was basically a carbon copy of that.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yes indeed and when I see a challenge like yesterday it always takes me back to that sickening injury

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
For those of you who weren't at Selhurst Park to see Henry Hughton end Gerry Ryan's career, it was basically a carbon copy of that.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Except that, unfortunately for Gerry, he had his weight on it.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Knocky was (predictably) getting dogs abuse from the fans every time he was on the ball. I can only think that "Britos Airways" thought he'd earn himself a BIG CHEER from the crowd by completely wiping him out.

Utter animal. He should've had 3 red cards for that.

Actually
I think a custodial sentence would be more appropriate

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sp...os_the_villain_in_committed_team_performance/

Amazingly this comment has received 4 thumbs up . :eek:

Lady Phillippa Of Staines 4 hrs ago
Nothing wrong with Britos challenge - way to much made of it - gimp knockart dived. However why play only LB in a poxy comp that's an irritant. Holebas should have been subbed after first yellow. Notice how Houghton did just that with Bruno ??

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Yes indeed and when I see a challenge like yesterday it always takes me back to that sickening injury

Me too, the sight & sound of that assault on Ryan is as clear today as when it happened, couldn't care it to happen to another of our flare players.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sp...os_the_villain_in_committed_team_performance/

Amazingly this comment has received 4 thumbs up . :eek:

Lady Phillippa Of Staines 4 hrs ago
Nothing wrong with Britos challenge - way to much made of it - gimp knockart dived. However why play only LB in a poxy comp that's an irritant. Holebas should have been subbed after first yellow. Notice how Houghton did just that with Bruno ??

I guess you get a certain class of cretins that surfaces from Watford!
All believe their man has done nothing wrong.
The twa@t could've ended Knockys career :angry:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Fuuuuck. Think I need to type slower for this guy.

:ffsparr:

I only read your comment, so I did not relate them to what you were replying too.. Try reading your comment very slowly without reading the previous comment... fortunately I have lots of other things to do on a glorious bank holiday than read every word on here. Anyway, I'm glad we are in agreement!😉

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Terrible challenge. Could have caused a serious injury.

However, I did enjoy Knocky making sure everyone knew how badly he was hurt, and then after the red card, he was back on the pitch without needing treatment.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
In fairness there was no moaning from the Watford fans sitting near to where the tackle happened if you look at the replay

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here