Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Red card challenge on knockaert...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So....Barnes got what, TEN games for tripping a ref? By that logic this guy should be banned for the season.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
going by the picture on Beeb, its about 10" too high as well as late. i usually dont think a professional would intend to harm their opponent, in this case i cant see how he wasnt.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You can see the malice on the :wanker: 's face. This won't be the last time that he receives a straight red.

IMG_2202.JPG

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Dreadful challenge could have been career ending .

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
In my opinion the defender premeditated clattering Knocky, when the ball is played wide he is closer to the ball than Knocky. He then looks at Knocky and from then on his focus is on Stopping Knocky and not getting the ball.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
After getting home I was chatting to my neighbour and his dad, both Watford fans.
Both genuinely embarrassed at that tackle, and is not the first time Britos has done this!!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Crooks said he hadn't seen a challenge like it in 40 years. One of the worst I've ever seen. Hopefully it won't just be a three game ban. It could easily have ended Knocky's career.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In my opinion the defender premeditated clattering Knocky, when the ball is played wide he is closer to the ball than Knocky. He then looks at Knocky and from then on his focus is on Stopping Knocky and not getting the ball.

Definitely, to remove our main threat.

An assault from the past. Scum.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I was chatting on Whatsapp with a Watford supporting mate who wasn't watching the game. When I told him red card for Britos for a disgusting tackle his immediate response was "He's a lunger". Definitely has form and worthy of a 10 match ban.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here