Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sod it, can we just sign Mario Balotelli and have some fun

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If all of a sudden we want to pay a player double what our top earner gets then.... yeah !

On top of that... can you really see him fitting in with us ?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
At least it'd discourage any future Palace coach drivers if they knew he was in the vicinity of their loos...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He couldn't even be arsed when he was on a kings ransom at Liverpool. What on earth makes you think he'd be in the slightest bit interested in playing at Brighton ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was thinking about Balotelli myself, yesterday, coincidentally. However my daydream lasted only 7 or 8 seconds. Given the man's ego, there is zero chance of him coming here ("who?" etc). Moreover given the man's antics and reliability Chris wouldn't want him, and he'd drive the players up the wall even more than Knocky does on occasion. However if we suddenly announce his signing I would be OVERJOYED,

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
If all of a sudden we want to pay a player double what our top earner gets then.... yeah !

On top of that... can you really see him fitting in with us ?

No, but I don't care....PL survival is the name of the game here, at whatever cost!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I was thinking about Balotelli myself, yesterday, coincidentally. However my daydream lasted only 7 or 8 seconds. Given the man's ego, there is zero chance of him coming here ("who?" etc). Moreover given the man's antics and reliability Chris wouldn't want him, and he'd drive the players up the wall even more than Knocky does on occasion. However if we suddenly announce his signing I would be OVERJOYED,

Careful you don't get any splinters then :wink:

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
It really isn't.... you clearly have not been supporting the side for very long !

Only since 1970!

It has been a long wait for top flight football to return since 1983!

The club is safe now, so I think we need to defend out top flight level now.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Problem is all those big money transfers - no doubt with hefty signing on fees and ever rising wages - he's effectively promoted himself beyond his ability. His failure at big clubs - who have quickly shifted him on - has resulted in him being a £100K week plus player when he really just isn't that good. Now there aren't many clubs willing or able to pay him far more than he's actually worth - and I hope we're not one of them. A few months down the line we'd be trying to palm him off (at a loss) to the likes of Palarse or Massive.........

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
My friend is a gardener at Buck Palace and he says she regularly flashes at him from her bedroom window so I wouldn't be surprised.

My friend was an underbutler and used to serve the queen, well do the knives and forks

Feckin hell he and his workmates had every variety of weed growing I can name and a nice hydroponics set up and regular orgies with the other staff, he loved his job

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Asking Balotelli to sign for Brighton is like asking the queen to eat at McDonalds.

The guy is playing for Nice, not Barcelona.

n.b - given royalty like to keep to their own, surely Burger KING would be a better option?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here