Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sod it, can we just sign Mario Balotelli and have some fun

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mario Balotelli? Superannuated Leon Best. Every manager he ever had says 'Yeah, I can change him'. They never do. Why continue to throw money as these fruitcakes? Man City at the Amex the other week proved that however over-valued they may be, they every one of them came across as honest professionals with a very strong work ethic. Nearest we've got is Knocky. Just need another half dozen of the same ilk now.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
He's happy at Nice and who wouldn't be? Beautiful area of France. He knows he's in the last chance saloon and did brilliantly last season.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Embrace chaos.

My mojo is low, hopefully the next 110 minutes will cheer me up.I

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Mario Balotelli? Superannuated Leon Best. Every manager he ever had says 'Yeah, I can change him'. They never do. Why continue to throw money as these fruitcakes? Man City at the Amex the other week proved that however over-valued they may be, they every one of them came across as honest professionals with a very strong work ethic. Nearest we've got is Knocky. Just need another half dozen of the same ilk now.

but we can change him, he's just misunderstood

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
scored 17 from 28 games last year, not to be scoffed at

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
I'm almost scared to post, in case of etiquette infringements but.....

Did anyone see Balotelli score 2 for Nice last night v Monaco? 18 goals in 23 appearances this season.

Could he be 'our man' we are seeking, as crazy as he is? Maybe he has a point to prove in the PL?

£20M perhaps?

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
That's like inviting Bernard Manning to appear at the Women's Institute Conference. He'll be feared, start well with a few uneasy glances, then break into his hard core natural behaviour and be booed from the stage.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Maybe just stick to one thread of all the strikers we haven’t been linked with you think may be good? A new thread every time you have a thought is a little dull.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here