Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He he, I'm so funny. Here's couple decent ones and all ok with away fans I believe from Hornet mates: The Moon under Water, One Crown. We - the South Bucks and Ox Light Seagulls - are starting in Bushey though as part of a clever pincer movement from a southerly direction whilst you, the main horde from Sussex, come in on trains and planes to central Watford. Like that scene in Zulu with the horns of the buffalo envelopment explained, by time Watford have realised...Kaput. Finished. We'll have Vicarage Rd surrounded on all sides and they'll be forced to sell us beer AND pork scratchings. These are dangerous times we live in. Let's be careful out there today people.

Are you pissed already?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
It's all good now, Channing Tatum says we'll win 2-1. Always liked him, seems a really good actor.......oh crap, I hope he's wasn't in character when he met Lawrenson:facepalm:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I ran a pub in Watford for a month some years ago when the manager was beaten up not sure where it was in Watford or if it is still there was called The Leviathan. It was quite a good locals pub and we had no problems with it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Capture.PNG

Apologies, this is now, if driving up!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Didn't you know that Beaconsfield has been cut off from the outside world, due to crimes against comedy :wink:

Beaconsfield has 'got the lot' including the countries ONLY motorway service station pub (and it's a Spoons!) :) Its practically a DESTINATION!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Six of us currently supping beer in The Beehive - Baker Street.
Discussing how we're going to get to the game.
I'm for staying here till midnight :drink:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Six of us currently supping beer in The Beehive - Baker Street.
Discussing how we're going to get to the game.
I'm for staying here till midnight :drink:

Beautiful out - been sat in back garden for past few hours.

Heading off to George Street Hove for a few - may try the revised Albion.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
View attachment 88552

Apologies, this is now, if driving up!
That big grey road through the middle of London looks quieter......:lolol:

I hope we can score a goal today, it's not so much the losing that has hurt, it's the lack of any sort of pressure on the opposition that concerns me. Still Watford is easier than Man C and Leicester right?!

We could win if we go for it with Knocky and March putting Watford on back foot. B'muff have had the rude cheek to attack Man City and amazingly have scored

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
That big grey road through the middle of London looks quieter......:lolol:

I hope we can score a goal today, it's not so much the losing that has hurt, it's the lack of any sort of pressure on the opposition that concerns me. Still Watford is easier than Man C and Leicester right?!

Hell yes :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here