Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The most positive half so far. Balls into the box worry me, Suttner looked like he was really going to struggle but the red card has helped him and he looks good in the watford half. We generally look more composed than we did against Man City or Leicester and we are causing their defence trouble: two posts, a save, a couple of really dangerous balls across the goal and what looks like a clear cut penalty turned down.

As for the red card - that was as bad a tackle as I've seen in a long time.

I would be tempted to bring Rosenior on for Bruno so the ref doesn't get the opportunity to even the numbers up.

No silly mistakes like those that have marred the first two games and we'll be in a strong position to get a positive result.

COME ON BRIGHTON!!!!

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
There should. It should be GBH and criminal IMO so deliberate just cos its on a football pitch shouldnt put you above the law

He can't even argue that it was 'only' reckless. It's about as blatant an attempt to take a player out as I've seen for years.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bloody brilliant first half from our lads, so unlucky with the woodwork twice and the ref missing their player catching the ball in the area.

Much, much better. March and Knocky getting loads of crosses in, Stephens and Propper need to get in the box to give Hemed a hand.

Can't wait to see what our flying Colombian can do.

Let's have a ****ing winner!

Looks like our season has started - we really need to put Watford away now, safeguarding a point is not enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here