Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You need to jump off your computer and take your maths lessons again

win = 3pts. Ok it's 2pts dropped.

What ever way you look at it, it feels like a defeat. The game was there for the taking. I suppose when you have Hemed playing you are grateful for any points.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Pröpper looked a lot better 1st half, couldn't judge in 2nd as stream kept freezing which I wasn't expecting with today's temperature

Warren wasn't very kind about Propper

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Hughton - post match interview.

- Thought we were best team with 11 men and started well for first 25 mins.
- Upset that we didn't get a penalty for the high kick inside the box that ended up with an indirect free kick. Thought there was AK contact.
- But disappointed to not get 3 points.
-And was very clear about our lack of fwd options. "we need to do some business in the forward area. We need to find a way of scoring goals"
- Thinks things after three games are "ok". We've conceded some "poor goals" but its obvious that we haven't scored goals yet.
- Next few days transfer movements "A difficult market...but we'll continue to work hard...we know what we have to do to make it happen"

LVGull

May 13, 2016
win = 3pts. Ok it's 2pts dropped.

What ever way you look at it, it feels like a defeat. The game was there for the taking. I suppose when you have Hemed playing you are grateful for any points.

2pts dropped of you are looking at it that way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So many pessimistic morons on here. we played really well. The new guys seemed to have settle in a bit more.
Watford didn't hit the target, so presumably Ryan didn't have a lot to do? And from what I heard on the radio, Propper was poor again. Which new guys were you thinking of?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Watford didn't hit the target, so presumably Ryan didn't have a lot to do? And from what I heard on the radio, Propper was poor again. Which new guys were you thinking of?

Propper does look a yard behind the pace. Stephens was much better than Propper today.

The man who was outstanding and easily the best player on the pitch was Dunk. I bet he'll be in the England squad before the end of the season. He looked a class above the rest today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here