Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Gary Goals be the answer to our striker problem?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I wonder if there is a way of getting the lad's mobile number and actually giving him a call to confirm that he is in talks with the club? Someone must be able to look him up somewhere as I suspect there can't be more than a few dozen 'Gary Goals' in the phone book?

Gary's got that one covered. Goals IN! :clap:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Can he play left back?

FFS! No one seems to be taking this thread seriously. He wrote clearly states he won't play at the back.

No wonder out recruitment is in a mess when people that matter can't even read a simple CV! We need to seriously up our game in this department or Glovers gonna waltz in here and nick that last squad number and there's nothing any of us are gonna be able to do about it.

Sake!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It's a yes from me.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
"Up to two miles from Hackney"? A bit limiting, perhaps.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Gary Goals‏ @GoalsGary 8 Jan 2014
More
Also have played 3 games for the town of Halifax and have scored 5 goals also to include an backheel goals

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
FFS! No one seems to be taking this thread seriously. He wrote clearly states he won't play at the back.

No wonder out recruitment is in a mess when people that matter can't even read a simple CV! We need to seriously up our game in this department or Glovers gonna waltz in here and nick that last squad number and there's nothing any of us are gonna be able to do about it.

Sake!
We really need to be imaginative, 1066, the market is against us and we're the sensible ones.

Ideally, we'd be looking into the Kazakhstan leagues and possibly the Maltan league.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We really need to be imaginative, 1066, the market is against us and we're the sensible ones.

Ideally, we'd be looking into the Kazakhstan leagues and possibly the Maltan league.

Or maybe even further afield. Should we lose out on the big G in a bidding war with Huddersfield, the boy SCIENTIST clearly knows where the goal is. Tried and trusted internationalist. Pick THAT one out, flailing England keeper!

M106826W595.jpg

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Ideally, yes but do we have time for those kind of luxuries?

I mean, who wouldn't want a Maltese Kazakh at this stage in proceedings? But being realistic, I'm not sure we really have time for such extravagances at this point in proceedings.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Or maybe even further afield. Should we lose out on the big G in a bidding war with Huddersfield, the boy SCIENTIST clearly knows where the goal is. Tried and trusted internationalist. Pick THAT one out, flailing England keeper!

M106826W595.jpg

You found that, because you couldn't find one of a Scot scoring against our England keeper!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

M106826W595.jpg

Well we do need 2 and a front pair of SCIENTIST GOALS would really show we mean business get them both

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

M106826W595.jpg
Good spot, THPP. I hope the scouts are keeping tabs. Delayed signings will be worth it when we sign this pukka player
Ideally, yes but do we have time for those kind of luxuries?

I mean, who wouldn't want a Maltese Kazakh at this stage in proceedings? But being realistic, I'm not sure we really have time for such extravagances at this point in proceedings.

This is a fair point, we may need to look to Fiji or some Pacific Island.

There might be some players in Guam desperate to get off the island before they're nuked...

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
'His' twitter is quite amusing

Gary Goals‏ @GoalsGary 9 Jan 2014
More
Hello my friends..I am tired after long day of scoring the goals and ****ing the women!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here