Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we all stop ****ing Bedwetting again please

LVGull

May 13, 2016
We have had a few knock backs in the transfer market. Get behind the team and have faith in the recruitment.

Just calm down ffs.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Forecast is great sheet drying Weather this weekend.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Go be fair the club had months to get the ball running and sat back til the last minute.....
If we go down it's not at all a bad thing although let's be honest we will certainly get relegated because our squad is bloody dire for this division.

boik

Go be fair the club had months to get the ball running and sat back til the last minute.....
If we go down it's not at all a bad thing although let's be honest we will certainly get relegated because our squad is bloody dire for this division.

Here's another idiot starting as fact that the club have "sat back". Do you all really really think that the club have not been trying to get business done over the last few weeks? No, you're probably right - they've definitely just been "sitting back", probably watching daytime TV. Sheesh!!

boik

Here's another idiot stating as fact that the club have "sat back". Do you all really really think that the club have not been trying to get business done over the last few weeks? No, you're probably right - they've definitely just been "sitting back", probably watching daytime TV. Sheesh!!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

Well then you don't need to worry about a thing - we are already down so "sit back" and let the rest of us enjoy the season and we'll see you in a year.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
We have had a few knock backs in the transfer market. Get behind the team and have faith in the recruitment.

Just calm down ffs.

Well then you don't need to worry about a thing - we are already down so "sit back" and let the rest of us enjoy the season and we'll see you in a year.

6b85347c9d6c473ec32899fe8fc3704b.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This phrase bedwetting really winds me up. If people want to be critical so what? We are all fans and entitled to an opinion.

Agreed. The derogatory label 'licker' seems to have died a death and disappeared, which is very welcome. It's a shame its opposite insult, 'bedwetter' hasn't gone the same way.

Last edited:

One hot tub one ambition

Apr 28, 2015
Hove
This phrase bedwetting really winds me up. If people want to be critical so what? We are all fans and entitled to an opinion.

While mostly its us joking and poking a bit of fun at people who have negative opinions, I think "bedwetting" is moaning or being concerned very unnecessarily, ie. when we lost a couple of games in February Last year despite the fact we were still in the top 2 by more than 6 points...however it can be subjective: I share the opinion that while I have the faith and trust the club will eventually get a quality striker in by the end of the window, its worrying that we havent been able to do it much earlier like many promoted teams who have stayed up in the past years have done.

One hot tub one ambition

Apr 28, 2015
Hove
While mostly its us joking and poking a bit of fun at people who have negative opinions, I think "bedwetting" is moaning or being concerned very unnecessarily, ie. when we lost a couple of games in February Last year despite the fact we were still in the top 2 by more than 6 points...however it can be subjective: I share the opinion that while I have the faith and trust the club will eventually get a quality striker in by the end of the window, its worrying that we havent been able to do it much earlier like many promoted teams who have stayed up in the past years have done.

Excuse the horrific grammar

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Just calm down ffs.

With respect, if some people wish to get a bit panicked by our lack of striking options why the feck do they have to be labelled with that shithouse phrase? Their opinion is different to yours, that's all.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here