Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we all stop ****ing Bedwetting again please

Steve In Marbella

Jan 8, 2007
Marbella, Malága
Here's another idiot starting as fact that the club have "sat back". Do you all really really think that the club have not been trying to get business done over the last few weeks? No, you're probably right - they've definitely just been "sitting back", probably watching daytime TV. Sheesh!!

Perhaps, they haven't got the right people doing the job?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If it was that easy to recruit Newcastle would be awash with talent. Even Spurs have only signed one player. The end of the window is going to be mental.

Newcastle have no money as they spent it all last season

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We really should be at least scoring a goal against the likes of Watford :moo:

Nah, look at the table. They're a top 6 side. We've no chance. Might as well not bother trying. Let's just sit back and try not to embarrass ourselves.

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Go be fair the club had months to get the ball running and sat back til the last minute.....
If we go down it's not at all a bad thing although let's be honest we will certainly get relegated because our squad is bloody dire for this division.

How do you know the club have sat back? I can imagine it takes a lot of work to bring the right players in

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
No drive, no strategy, too little too late, no chance, boys in a mans world, we're doooooooomed etc etc etc. This is not constructive criticism, it's catastrophic prophesying that judges BHA as inept and condemns us to inevitable relegation. Would 'toy throwers' be more palatable to describe a fan who has a 'we are shite' meltdown? Everyone is disappointed with the circumstances that led to a couple of spot-on signings not happening, but neither of these were because the recruitment team are shite or that TB & CH can't be bothered with building a good team. I doubt if CH wants to wear his arse as a hat all season FFS.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
No drive, no strategy, too little too late, no chance, boys in a mans world, we're doooooooomed etc etc etc. This is not constructive criticism, it's catastrophic prophesying that judges BHA as inept and condemns us to inevitable relegation. Would 'toy throwers' be more palatable to describe a fan who has a 'we are shite' meltdown? Everyone is disappointed with the circumstances that led to a couple of spot-on signings not happening, but neither of these were because the recruitment team are shite or that TB & CH can't be bothered with building a good team. I doubt if CH wants to wear his arse as a hat all season FFS.

When you only have one striker available for a PL fixture from your squad of 25 that is the epitome of being inept.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

You'll be disappointed in that post when we get all three points at Watford. In fact, you'll be fairly disappointed with it now, before kick-off.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
You'll be disappointed in that post when we get all three points at Watford. In fact, you'll be fairly disappointed with it now, before kick-off.

Why exactly?

I will be over the moon if we win, and won't be surprised either. Unlike others, despite any conceivable 'fault' with the recruitment team I have absolute faith that we will do well this season and stay up. UTA.

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
I remember enjoying reading in the NME reviews section many moons ago that Coldplay was "music for bedwetting students". Never good to be associated with wetting one's bed: UTA!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
When you only have one striker available for a PL fixture from your squad of 25 that is the epitome of being inept.

Exactly. And the club should be criticised for it. Not lauded by the moronic rose-tinted spectacle-wearing goons on here. They are, if anything, harming the cause of our beloved club...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
From BBC (and apologies if already posted):

Brighton have failed to score in their first three Premier League games of 2017-18. Before this season, 11 teams had done this and none of those sides ended the season in the relegation zone.

Keep the faith.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
With respect, if some people wish to get a bit panicked by our lack of striking options why the feck do they have to be labelled with that shithouse phrase? Their opinion is different to yours, that's all.

Are you still worried about the options up front?

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Go be fair the club had months to get the ball running and sat back til the last minute.....
If we go down it's not at all a bad thing although let's be honest we will certainly get relegated because our squad is bloody dire for this division.

22-1 now. Lump on and make some money. Or you could wait until we are 100-1 to be relegated and make more?

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Ahhh that was a good read. Takes me back to those days of hand-wringing and nail biting fear. Huddersfield are 9 points ahead.

I do hope we've got a bit more of a gap next season though!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Are you still worried about the options up front?

If you could point out specifically, in that post, where I am personally worrying about our strikers, that would be great. If you’d like to read the post again and understand my gripe is people being labelled with that utterly pathetic phrase, well that would be even better.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Football Weekly think we're as good as down because of our Norwichesque run-in.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
If you could point out specifically, in that post, where I am personally worrying about our strikers, that would be great. If you’d like to read the post again and understand my gripe is people being labelled with that utterly pathetic phrase, well that would be even better.

Please stop bedwetting. Just get behind the lads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here