Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by boik View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here's another idiot starting as fact that the club have "sat back". Do you all really really think that the club have not been trying to get business done over the last few weeks? No, you're probably right - they've definitely just been "sitting back", probably watching daytime TV. Sheesh!!
    Perhaps, they haven't got the right people doing the job?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pavilionaire View Post
      If it was that easy to recruit Newcastle would be awash with talent. Even Spurs have only signed one player. The end of the window is going to be mental.
      Newcastle have no money as they spent it all last season
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
      Devil's Advocate (p/t)

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      We really should be at least scoring a goal against the likes of Watford
      Nah, look at the table. They're a top 6 side. We've no chance. Might as well not bother trying. Let's just sit back and try not to embarrass ourselves.
      Please report offensive or libellous posts - read more
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sir albion View Post
      Go be fair the club had months to get the ball running and sat back til the last minute.....
      If we go down it's not at all a bad thing although let's be honest we will certainly get relegated because our squad is bloody dire for this division.
      How do you know the club have sat back? I can imagine it takes a lot of work to bring the right players in
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by B.W. View Post
      Whether they have or haven't, and personally I think they have not shown enough drive, it is definitely inexcusable that we are where we are right now. So, **** you...
      So it's my fault we are where we are? OK, I'll take the blame if everyone wants to lump on.

0 Not allowed!
      No drive, no strategy, too little too late, no chance, boys in a mans world, we're doooooooomed etc etc etc. This is not constructive criticism, it's catastrophic prophesying that judges BHA as inept and condemns us to inevitable relegation. Would 'toy throwers' be more palatable to describe a fan who has a 'we are shite' meltdown? Everyone is disappointed with the circumstances that led to a couple of spot-on signings not happening, but neither of these were because the recruitment team are shite or that TB & CH can't be bothered with building a good team. I doubt if CH wants to wear his arse as a hat all season FFS.
      Have you seen the Muppet Show........
      Resident Australian Tyrone Biggums's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bob'n'weave View Post
      No drive, no strategy, too little too late, no chance, boys in a mans world, we're doooooooomed etc etc etc. This is not constructive criticism, it's catastrophic prophesying that judges BHA as inept and condemns us to inevitable relegation. Would 'toy throwers' be more palatable to describe a fan who has a 'we are shite' meltdown? Everyone is disappointed with the circumstances that led to a couple of spot-on signings not happening, but neither of these were because the recruitment team are shite or that TB & CH can't be bothered with building a good team. I doubt if CH wants to wear his arse as a hat all season FFS.
      When you only have one striker available for a PL fixture from your squad of 25 that is the epitome of being inept.
      It's a marathon, not a sprint.
      Gone Wrong Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bob'n'weave View Post
      You'll be disappointed in that post when we get all three points at Watford. In fact, you'll be fairly disappointed with it now, before kick-off.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      You'll be disappointed in that post when we get all three points at Watford. In fact, you'll be fairly disappointed with it now, before kick-off.
      Why exactly?

I will be over the moon if we win, and won't be surprised either. Unlike others, despite any conceivable 'fault' with the recruitment team I have absolute faith that we will do well this season and stay up. UTA.
      Have you seen the Muppet Show........
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by throbinson View Post
      How do you know the club have sat back? I can imagine it takes a lot of work to bring the right players in
      Huddersfield seem to be coping ok.