Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    I hope I'm not being premature here but the biggest plus of this transfer window is we seemed to have kept Knockaert and Dunk . These are as important than any new signings , biggest mistake was letting Stockdale go , who was arguably our player of the season last year

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      There's a reason(s) why the transfer deadline day is the busiest day of the whole transfer window.

And it's not because clubs have purposely left it late, no club has ever done that.
      I must have had a bad pint last night but the other twelve were fine.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Seagull1989 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I hope I'm not being premature here but the biggest plus of this transfer window is we seemed to have kept Knockaert and Dunk . These are as important than any new signings , biggest mistake was letting Stockdale go , who was arguably our player of the season last year
      Stockdale has 'fitness' problems. I wonder too if Hughton and his team didn't rate him as a PL first choice?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 8th battalion East Lancs View Post
      There's a reason(s) why the transfer deadline day is the busiest day of the whole transfer window.

And it's not because clubs have purposely left it late, no club has ever done that.
      It's said that Spurs always do, with the allegedly perfect Levy being a shrewd operator.

0 Not allowed!
      He's certainly a shrewd operator but he isn't a clairvoyant.
      I must have had a bad pint last night but the other twelve were fine.

0 Not allowed!
      In the last 24 hours on the Mirror transfer round up, there are stories about Everton, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Newcastle, Watford, Swansea, and Sevilla looking for strikers before Thursday. Big clubs, small clubs, relegation clubs, promoted clubs. And Brighton of course. Everyone late to the party it appears.
      http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...rpool-10911741

0 Not allowed!
      Stockdale was not up to to it

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by chaileyjem View Post
      In the last 24 hours on the Mirror transfer round up, there are stories about Everton, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Newcastle, Watford, Swansea, and Sevilla looking for strikers before Thursday. Big clubs, small clubs, relegation clubs, promoted clubs. And Brighton of course. Everyone late to the party it appears.
      http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...rpool-10911741
      As well as Spurs and CP.

Will this window finally kick off massively?

0 Not allowed!

We didn't 'let Stockdale go'. He got to the end of his contract and walked out. It's what people do when their contract ends, unless they want another one, which he didn't.
      Members
      Bitterne,Southampton, close to the M27 and 65 miles from the Temple of Bloom.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BN1Matty View Post
      I personally believe the clubs recruitment team have bought in some good players, they have also bought in some shockers. But that's not my point.

Why haven't we completed all our business, look at Huddersfield business complete two results. We are bringing in big signings to late in my opinion and it will be extremely hard for them to bed into the team.
      Here's a suggestion - why not phone up the club and advise them, "Hey, Recruitment Team. You're doing this all wrong. You've left all this recruiting too late, like, man, we're sooo way behind other teams that it sucks!"

Wow! I'm sure that they'll welcome your input and expertise in this great matter.