Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Points for Arsenal confirmed....

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Ffs my son misses out by 3 points! Really thought we'd both be in the top bracket together for once. Should be alright to wait for the second bracket though, surely there can't be THAT many people who were below 235 who will have done Leicester and Watford. And the cup game of course (no one there!)

I was!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Also just want to add - fair play to Arsenal, £26. Only 4 quid I know but does anyone know why they're below the max?

(Leeds 39, Ipswich (IPSWICH) 43!)

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
Gutted, my 220 means 3rd slot for us...if we get 3000 still hopeful

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Nowhere near enough points for an away ticket so hopefully a pal will let me use his season ticket.

If Knockaert fires one in from 25 yards to win it in the 88th minute I won't be able to control my emotions. Emirates has comfortable, soft seats so I can't blame it on my Farmer Giles when I jump up suddenly!

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Ffs my son misses out by 3 points! Really thought we'd both be in the top bracket together for once. Should be alright to wait for the second bracket though, surely there can't be THAT many people who were below 235 who will have done Leicester and Watford. And the cup game of course (no one there!)

er, well I can name at least two.:smile:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
3pts? :)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Jack.jpg

iaj

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Out of interest I wonder how many people have more than 261 points or more than 235 points?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here