Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal away 1st October - ticket availability

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Part of the problem is that the club in their wisdom have put five home games up for sale for STH guests at exactly the same time. including Palace at home. That really does not make any sense. Why not stagger those on another day?!

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Part of the problem is that the club in their wisdom have put five home games up for sale for STH guests at exactly the same time. including Palace at home. That really does not make any sense. Why not stagger those on another day?!

Absolutely, they've put too many up at once here. For example, I'm looking for Arsenal, Everton and Palace extras all at once.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Wasn't there a problem with the payment provider last time as well.

How difficult can it be, given the queuing system and only a limited number of people can access the ticket site at any one time, which you assume would be a number less than the limits on the payment provider system requirements, so it shouldn't fall over.

However it seems that it does everytime.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Wasn't there a problem with the payment provider last time as well.

How difficult can it be, given the queuing system and only a limited number of people can access the ticket site at any one time, which you assume would be a number less than the limits on the payment provider system requirements, so it shouldn't fall over.

However it seems that it does everytime.

It’s not ****ing rocket science is it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

With a robust, user-friendly ticketing system married up with a best-in-class payment provider, why would they?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do we need to log out and start again or will it resume with our place in the queue?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Attachments

• AWAY_Arsenal.pdf
    179 KB · Views: 15
  • A Away.jpeg
    A Away.jpeg
    740.6 KB · Views: 207

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
What a shambles. I have been online waiting in a queue for a long time now, not moving. I can't devote an entire morning to getting these tickets so am going to have to give up soon. :angry:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Now back on...

abc

Jan 6, 2007
What a shambles. I have been online waiting in a queue for a long time now, not moving. I can't devote an entire morning to getting these tickets so am going to have to give up soon. :angry:

So do we have the right to be dissatisfied and complain as a CUSTOMER or do we accept that as a FAN we are just lucky to have the 'experience' of almost being able to buy a ticket and the honour of wasting a morning?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here