Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal away 1st October - ticket availability

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Anyone else got the message 'the queue is paused'??

Yep.. Got to only 20 people ahead of me and the queue is paused and the message 'we are currently experiencing problems with our payment provider, please check back later.'

Typical

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Area 23 looks to be the better block so I'm surprised people aren't going for that. The other areas seem to be right in the corner

I chose that after looking at the seat plan last night. I guess people just chose the default area hence why 20 is nearly sold out

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
What time did you lot log in to get through so easily as there was a ridiculous queue well before 9?

I logged on just before 8.30 and got allocated 217 in the q - had to wait until 9.05 to buy - then about 14 attempts to pay that were error before ticket was confirmed.

I suppose it beats queuing up Newton Road or Queens Road in the old days....

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Now I'm getting a message on the queue after waiting 30 mins 'we are experiencing problems with our payment provider, please check back later' - is the queue working for anyone else if I refresh the page?

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
Do these bypasses work? Queue.JPG

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
What time did you lot log in to get through so easily as there was a ridiculous queue well before 9?

Before 9 the Queue it box said count down until 9AM, then I would be given a random number in the queue.
This is exactly what happened and apart from the payment taking ages to go through, I had bought tickets by 9.15.
At no point before 9AM did I think I was actually in a queue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here