Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal away 1st October - ticket availability

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Oh? I stand corrected then. To be clear: you're saying that in order to qualify for late, late returns, you have to have enough LP to have been able to purchase when the allocation first "sold out"?

Yes. That was the explanation he got from the ticket office, when he rang the next morning.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Going in the home end, can't be arsed with stampede from JCLs and corporates ;)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Have Barnet points been added yet? I'm on 285, hoping that'll auto update after Watford which I'm also going too. Arsenal game is day after my birthday so would really like to make that one!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I saw this thread and thought, oh that's a nice draw we got in the cup.

Then I remembered we are Premier League.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Yes, mine have. Still not enough for this but hoping a few will come back on sale like they have for Leicester and Watford.

According to posts earlier in this thread it looks as though if a game sells out in a certain points bracket, then only people with the required points can purchase if any extras/returns become available

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Below are the on-sale dates for the match, with information on how many points are required. Tickets will go on sale online from 9am and by telephone from 2pm on each on-sale date:

ON SALE DATES
Tuesday 29th August
Wednesday 30th August
Friday 1st September
Tuesday 5th September
Thursday 7th September
Friday 8th September

POINTS REQUIRED
STH with 261 season ticket holder points
STH with 235 season ticket holder points*
STH with 197 season ticket holder points*
All remaining season ticket holders*
Bronze and YS PLUS members with 16 member points*
All remaining Bronze and Young Seagulls PLUS members*

*subject to availability

First time I have noticed this wording... the lack of an asterisk in the first category (and presence of one in the 2nd) would seem to confirm that there are same number of people in that category as the number of tickets available.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not sure why points aren't automatically added immediately after a game has been played?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Also not added here.

(Why doesn't the ticketing site have some sort of loyalty points "statement" showing each transaction?)

and why can't you see your Friend and Family loyalty points? It would make buying for large groups so much easier!

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
Also not added here.

(Why doesn't the ticketing site have some sort of loyalty points "statement" showing each transaction?)

Mine not added either, makes a difference as I'm on 260. I agree with something should be visible to tell you what points you have and from when.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
and why can't you see your Friend and Family loyalty points? It would make buying for large groups so much easier!

It's almost as if we are asking for a system designed with the end-user experience in mind. That would never work!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here