København
and now a few more pop up in previously unavailable sections:

20 - 15
21 - 34
22 - 20
23 - 515
Disabled - 29

Total - 584 @18:20

They can keep popping up all they like!! Guess I'll have to cross my fingers that I come out of the free-for-all tomorow morning with a ticket..

What time can I log on and join the queue?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
They can keep popping up all they like!! Guess I'll have to cross my fingers that I come out of the free-for-all tomorow morning with a ticket..

What time can I log on and join the queue?

As long as you are on pre 9 am you'll get in the queue.
At 9am everybody gets a random position in the queue.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Got mine :rave::albion2:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
In days gone by you could log into the ticketing site at 08:40 before the queue management system kicked in, almost guaranteeing yourself a ticket.

This queuing system now seems to be the default for any traffic - 08:20 it put me into it this morning. It's basically a lottery as to whether or not you secure tickets now when there's only limited numbers left like this morning.

I secured mine yesterday but had to buy an additional one today. Fortunately I have two phones (one for work). The iPhone placed me 986 in the queue and the Samsung almost straight in at 142.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Tickets (3) secured at 09:12. Queue number 371.
Got into the system and saw there was only 160 tickets...bit of panic not to hit the wrong buttons...!! Thank god the payment went through successfully!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here